GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. merkeyterkey

FS: 3D Printed Galaxy S8 Dock For Android Auto

$20 + Shipping I got a new phone over the weekend so I don't need this any more. 3D printed dock for a Galaxy S8 for the center console, I'll include the cable too. Once in place the phone will snap nicely onto the charger/Android Auto plug. I left the middle open so you can still store...
  2. merkeyterkey

Cubby USB/Aux Part Number

Does anyone know the part number for the USB/Aux that's in the center cubby, pictured below?
  3. merkeyterkey

Net Neutrality

It's too little too late, no one is going to change the FCC's view but everyone should contact their local Representative to let them know they stand with Net Neutrality none the less. https://www.battleforthenet.com/ There is literally zero benefit for the end user (internet users) to end net...
  4. merkeyterkey

This showed up for my Birthday...

1972 Mercedes 280 SE. 4.5 V8 with 110k on the clock. It runs alright but feels like it needs a tuneup. I can't wait to really dig into it...
  5. merkeyterkey

11-12 NHL Playoff thread

Well it started yesterday, any predictions? Im just glad we (Chicago) have Toews back. Also, anyone see this last night?
  6. merkeyterkey

Vin lookup

Any one around here have the ability to run a VIN for a history? Ill make it worth your while (in bed of course....) :thumbsup:
  7. merkeyterkey

Mk4 Jetta VIN

Can someone around here run this vin for me please? 3VWRB69M82M090246 :thumbsup:
  8. merkeyterkey

Why I can't take womans sports seriously...

h3s19jjEeHE Slow day at work = lame new threads.
  9. merkeyterkey

Desktop Backgrounds

Fuck it, REPOST lets see your computer desktops, post em' up:
  10. merkeyterkey

Bad company 2 fer PS3

Does anyone around here play battlefield for the PS3? I need to play with a team instead of running around like a tard... ?
  11. merkeyterkey

Merry Christmas bitches.

Thanks for being a great community full of gentlemen & scholars :thumbsup:
  12. merkeyterkey

Please fix this

Hey you nice folk @ golfmkv.com, can someone please fix this
  13. merkeyterkey

Iphone 4 scratch

Any of you guys have an Iphone 4 with no screen protectors on it? Ive got the zagg shield with a bumper, but i love the way the phone looks naked. Any one running around with a naked Iphone? do you have any scratches? how careful are you with it? pics maybe?