GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

TSi Start Button replacement?

Does anyone have an experiences with replacing the start/stop button (near the gear shifter) on push to start Golfs? The button requires signficant force to start the car or even turn on the electrics (when you don't press the brake). So that rules out the brake switch or clutch switch (this...
  2. S

Strut replacement procedures on YouTube etc.

There are lots of videos out there that summarize replacing the struts and sprints on the Mk7 Golf. I realize that following the OEM instructions are best, but watching a video is definitely helpful to see what's involved. My feedback to those contemplating this work - BEWARE of removing the...
  3. S

WTB: DG Springs for 2017 Golf TSi

These are apparently hard to find now. Does anyone have a set they want to sell to me? Prefer new or near-new. I can send shipping labels etc. Willing to pay a reasonable amount - up to $250-300 depending on condition etc. Specifically I'm talking about VW PN: 5G4071677E or D Thanks!
  4. S

MK7 TSi Spring options

I've been researching to understand the details around lowering my 2017 Mk7 TSi M/T, but it honestly is very confusing because of the data intermixed with the GTI and the R. 1. From what I can gather, the factory GTI springs, when installed on a TSi, would actually lower the car by about...