GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

i only spotted leak from the oil cap or vavle cover(not sure which one)not excessive smoke at all
  2. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

i only spotted leak from the oil cap or vavle cover(not sure which one)not excessive smoke at all
  3. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

Just quick recap guys,i am on 6000km(3728 miles)and i have spend 1L of oil..every 1000km the check oil apears and i top it with oil…should i be considered?
  4. JimmyO

ROCKER COVER

2.0 TDI 184hp 2014
  5. JimmyO

ROCKER COVER

Hello guys,today i went to the local mechanic, he told me that i need to change the rocker cover because is leaking small amount of oil,i am not sure if i can believe him(he told me very high price) because the last time i checked the engine was clean,i need your advice is it worth it to change...
  6. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

Hi guys,today i went to the local mechanic,he told me that i need to change the rocker cover because from there oil is leaking in small amount,but he also told me that this type of engine uses at least 500 ml of oil on 4000 km so its normal,i need your advice for the ROCKER COVER, is it worth it...
  7. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

Sorry i dont know what engine code i have,how can i find out?
  8. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

I got top it,and went on a 600 km trip,and again the light went on,i let it rest and checked the next morning the bar was at minimum again,i double checked there arent any leaks under the car
  9. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

Its second time to appear the signal light since changing the oil
  10. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

I top it up,and now i will wait to see if it put the signal again
  11. JimmyO

Check oil level

Hi guys,recently joined,and recently i bought mk7 GTD i have changed the oil 3 months ago,yesterday while driving the yellow signal appeared check oil level,i let it rest in the morning and check the bar and it was on minimum,check under the hood there werent any signs of leak,i need your help…
  12. JimmyO

Check Oil Level

Hi guys,recently joined,and recently i bought mk7 GTD i have changed the oil 3 months ago,yesterday while driving the yellow signal appeared check oil level,i let it rest in the morning and check the bar and it was on minimum,check under the hood there werent any signs of leak,i need your help…