GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

2013 MK7 Golf MIB 1 System

FYI: The unit I have doesn't even have a Nav button, so I don't think there is a Maps functionality at all, hence why I was wondering how best to upgrade i.e. do I go for a MIB 2 unit, or go for an aftermarket unit
  2. Z

Engine Shaking significantly on ignition and then a continuous shake on idle

Hi all, I was hoping for some advice. My Golf MK7 GTD on startup shakes significantly and even on idle there is a continuous shake. I've added a video of this: https://youtube.com/shorts/NHnIVqEMme0?feature=share Is this normal? On startup, the car can sometimes take a while to turn over and...
  3. Z

MK7 Golf GTD Fuel Economy

Oh wow! Okay so it sounds like its 45-50 is the normal range! If I had known pre-buying the car it would have maybe swayed me! I used to own the 150 bhp variant and in that I could get 55-60....
  4. Z

MK7 Golf GTD Fuel Economy

Hi I've recently bought a MK7 Golf GTD and I'm slightly concerned RE fuel economy. I've driven it for the past few days and have been getting shoking fuel economy, for example today, I did 150 motorway miles yet I averaged 47mpg ?! whilst going 70mph the whole way. Quoted mpg is 60+ on the...
  5. Z

2013 MK7 Golf MIB 1 System

Hi Apologies if posted elsewhere, I’ve had a look and struggled to find anything! But, I just bought a MK7 Golf GTD and noticed my infotainment system doesn’t have maps. I know it’s the mib1 system so it’s very hard to chip to get Apple car play. I know other Options include upgrading to...