GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Open source tuning solution

Can I also get an invite to the discord kingmac #3540
  2. C

So I did a quick Google for BLE dongle and it popped up a USB thing if that's it and I buy an Android tablet then I just plug the USB into the USB port and download that app amd I can start tuning my car?
  3. C

New possible swap!!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!
  4. C

I know that, I used the search button for hptuners and this thread popped up. So all the technical talk went over my head so idk where to buy the OS and bungle stuff you talking about lol
  5. C

New possible swap!!

Who said the LS would be stock? If I swapped in a LS it would be far from stock. Hell a junkyard 6.0 with ported heads, cam and turbo have made over 1500hp on am engine dyno. A 427 iron block LS with stock rocker arms and a procharger made over 1700hp on an engine dyno before the stock rocker...
  6. C

I've never heard of OS. What all do I need to buy for the OS?
  7. C

New possible swap!!

Even the newer camaros and mustangs they swap engines into them. Hell for my trans am I can swap any gen 3 or gen 4 ls engine in and make it run. That's the type of thing this golf platform needs.
  8. C

New possible swap!!

You can get stand alone to make those work. Heavier sure but it's not much heavier only a couple hundred pounds. Trq gain will significantly offset the weight gain. Again the ea888 isn't the only think out their to add power to. VR6 like some have said would be a good swap but no swap kit. As...
  9. C

New possible swap!!

You clearly don't know what the term internet tough guy means lol
  10. C

I've been doing some research and I can't find a clear cut answer for using HPTuners. I'm debating on buying HPTuners to tune my 2016 GTI 6spd manual. Will their be any issues or anything I won't be able to do with HPTuners?
  11. C

New possible swap!!

Your joke was noted and quickly sent to the trash as a successful LS swap gti would run circles around a stock gti and even modded gti
  12. C

New possible swap!!

I've been looking at porsche transmissions yo do this lol
  13. C

New possible swap!!

L S gti running 15s lol sure bud you clearly don't race
  14. C

New possible swap!!

You know this for a fact?
  15. C

New possible swap!!

I'm not theory crafting at all its just facts. Idk what the issue is with you and majority of others. If it's not the ea888 or what ever then it's hot garbage. Yall are worse than mustang guys and the eqt band wagon fk boys on fb. Big bore small stroke = high rpm with forged internals that is...
  16. C

New possible swap!!

You realize you can turn more rpm based off your valve train right? Hell this engine would hold more power than the e888 engine in the gti.
  17. C

New possible swap!!

Wow your opinion is far from the truth but yet I expect nothing less from you
  18. C

New possible swap!!

Lol you sure you wanna bring money up? Especially when it's about to be 2023 and not 2024... I do ok as I'm a maintenance tech for a car manufacturer. I'm not the smartest person in the world and no one on this forum is either so let's not act all big and bad when you ain't ok.
  19. C

New possible swap!!

Lol you can't be serious with that. You realize an LS makes more power with less money and in most cases the cars they came in can easily weigh the same as a gti right? It's nothing to get 500rwhp and more out of an LS that's na or fi