GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Giuseppe Busso

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just installed the "new" HPFP. I was impressed by the larger orifice of the new pump compared to mine. Does this means something? Also, the fault that I had with the defective HPFP. Just for archive to the forum. Hope will help someone anytime.
  2. Giuseppe Busso

Tou gamisa ta rammata I live in Piraeus Drapetsona. Just received a used pump from a friend. Tomorrow I’ll install it.
  3. Giuseppe Busso

Question: What did you accomplish today? Me: YES I managed to destroy my HPFP, specific the solenoid part. How? As I was tightening the spark plug on the fourth cylinder, I ran the ratchet over the pump with the torque wrench while abstracted and pulled it all off.
  4. Giuseppe Busso

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Metzger 2385093 works pretty decent on me for over 2 years with stage1, 2 and 3... instead of OEM...
  5. Giuseppe Busso

The OEM DV of IS38 is the one in the bottom (2nd photo). OEM 06H145710C A friend gave me one with part number 06H145710D. This supposed to be newer revision? Anyway I've already installed it, but do we know which is better to keep? Also some inlet inspection
  6. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

Diggs was right... I sent the logs to my tuner and told me the same. Fuel is at its limits. However, my concerns were if my HPFP have any issue. ps. HATS OFF
  7. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

Hey @Diggs24 this is a full WOT with 4rth gear https://datazap.me/u/giuseppe-busso/wot4rth?log=0&data=0-3-5-6 and this is with 2nd, 3rd, 4rth WOT https://datazap.me/u/giuseppe-busso/wot234gearsis38?log=0&data=0-3-5
  8. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

https://datazap.me/u/giuseppe-busso/fuelis38?log=0&data=0-4&mark=10-11-14&trim=5&tmin=0.98&tmax=2.61 I know it's not a proper log but this is a pull from 3rd and change to 4rth. 3rd @3593rpm HPFP is at 200bar and as i revving the pressure falls. When I changed to 4rth i had the big cut, maybe...
  9. Giuseppe Busso

I did my first attempts with IS38.
  10. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

Only 100 octane. BP Ultimate or Shell V-Power Racing.
  11. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

Yes, it is. Forgot to mention that the first file was 1.65bar and 8 degrees tim.advance and now it's 1.50 and 11 degrees at about 6500rpm.
  12. Giuseppe Busso

HPFP issues?

Hello guys, yesterday we all day tuned my car with my tuner. 1.8 CJSA European (8 injectors), IS38, stock fuel pumps (the low is brand new with 10K km). Well, with the first file, we ran into a problem. At about 6400rpm with 1.65bar charge air pressure, i had cut. The HPFP dropped from 200bar to...
  13. Giuseppe Busso

Thank you all for your answers. I will not "add" p&b...
  14. Giuseppe Busso

Well, my stupid question is about "pops & bangs". To do or not? I'm gonna stage3 custom tune my car in a few days. I'm considering if ask my tuner to add this feature or not. I have 100cpsi cat. Also, thoughts about no lift shift for manual cars. Thanks...
  15. Giuseppe Busso

Just installed the Bilstein B8, brand new top mounts, Bilstein too, front and rear, alongside with the Eibach Sportline coil springs that I already had. Now it's a complete B12 Sportline Suspension. I've ordered a B12 Sportline set, gave the springs to a friend and kept the B8's. Just a few...
  16. Giuseppe Busso

Today we can say that I am officially 1.8 IS38. Before some hours I got my car from the garage. It was at my mechanic's hands for 10 days. - IS38 installation - Custom 6 pad flywheel disc - Gearbox (02S) "surgery" and changing the bearings Now I have to do 1K kms with the new disc and then I...
  17. Giuseppe Busso

Thank you very much. I'll stay with the OEM DV. Thank you again.
  18. Giuseppe Busso

Hello guys, what is your opinion about recirculation valve (Forge, GFB) in general? Is it necessary? Thank you in advance...