GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snox

Audi TT (8S) Control Arms

excuse me, I confused with the TTS vs stock cupra (no brembo). I bought the cheapest joint ball to see if it works, I'll come back to you.
  2. snox

In fact, many parts of VW MK7 GTI CS come from the cupra, few people know it. the "performance" brakes do not come from a ttrs there are small changes :) ball joints cost less than camber mounts, so i want to know if it would fit on my control arms. i want a little bit more camber for PS4S or...
  3. snox

steel, why the drilling is not the same? I would like to win camber.
  4. snox

hub stud MK7 GTI/CUPRA/R

Good morning, I would like to know if you have already mounted stud hubs on the origin? do you have pictures? because in belgium it must not come out of the rim and I'm afraid!
  5. snox

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

On leon cupra 300 rims: 5F0601025AC I guess 10mm spacers are needed? I'll take protrack 18 "ET 45 it passes without spacer!
  6. snox

Hi, I would like some info if anyone has done this before. I would like to install ball joint in LEMFÖRDER I don't know if: 8J0407175 is supplied with. 8J0407365 - right hand 8J0407366 - left hand but I would like to keep my control arm from my OEM leon cupra 300. do you know if the ball joints...
  7. snox

Bar-Tech Tuning oil cooler

https://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/oil-cooler-flange-thermostat-bar-tek- I'm sure I don't have a thermostat, because my radiator heats up directly before I even get to 80 or 90 degrees. I think I will change the plate later for one with thermostat
  8. snox

Good evening I would like to make a note because I ordered my bartek v2 and no it is not with thermostat they lied to me! But here it does the job, I will try it next year in the ring :)
  9. snox

RacingLine Golf MK7 Oil Cooler

I just got bartek and the V2 is with a thermostat!
  10. snox

I just got bartek and the V2 is with a thermostat!
  11. snox

Thx for reply. I'm thinking of taking the bartek(I didn't know him, it's thanks to you!): https://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/2-0l-tsi-oil-cooler-ea888-mqb-kit-v2 Because bigger radiator than the RL and cheaper in Europe. On the other hand there is no thermostat, you advise me to take this...
  12. snox

I'm thinking of taking the bartek: https://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/2-0l-tsi-oil-cooler-ea888-mqb-kit-v2 Because bigger radiator than the RL and cheaper in Europe. On the other hand there is no thermostat, you advise me to take this...
  13. snox

Hello, do we have any news for an alternative filter to that of VWR oil cooler? Because I intend to take this kit but I don't want to pay a 70€ filter in Europe.... I would like to install this kind of kit to make the circuit I hesitate between RL or bartek/airtek. What do you have to advise me?