GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Hello, Need help please. I downloaded the "P350_N60S5MIBH3_EU.7z" file from Volkswagen's website/MIB-Helper - for Discover Pro Nav MIB1 (MHIG). The downloaded files included the MIB1 and MIB2 directories, as well as the third (some information) folder. Downloaded onto an NTFS-formatted...
  2. S

NAR 2021 Maps Available for Download for MST2 (MIB2)

Hello, Need help please. I downloaded the "P350_N60S5MIBH3_EU.7z" file from Volkswagen's website/MIB-Helper - for Discover Pro Nav MIB1 (MHIG). The downloaded files included the MIB1 and MIB2 directories, as well as the third (some information) folder. Downloaded onto an NTFS-formatted...
  3. S

According to VW retrofit enables the following functions
  4. S

So will the triangle/lane keep sensor support traffic sign recognition?
  5. S

Can someone tell me the function for the following three things that are highlighted please:
  6. S

Is this lawsuit only for US citizens?
  7. S

VW Golf R 2016 coolant system problem.

Appreciate the input. Thank you
  8. S

Hello, everyone. I need advice please. MK7 R - 55k miles On occasions, the vehicle emits a gurgling sound after being turned off after a regular drive, as well as some other sounds, although these do not appear uncommon and are simply the result of typical electrical components/vehicle...
  9. S

VW Golf R 2016 coolant system problem.

Hello, everyone. I need advice please. MK7 R - 55k miles On occasions, the vehicle emits a gurgling sound after being turned off after a regular drive, as well as some other sounds, although these do not appear uncommon and are simply the result of typical electrical components/vehicle...
  10. S

Hello, Can someone kindly clarify the following codes to me, how serious they are, and what actions are required to resolve them. The last two concern me the most. 2014 Golf R
  11. S

Yes, will send a photo(s) when possible and of the wiring if possible.
  12. S

Yes. I don’t know what make but the headlights are all simple plug and play.
  13. S

The current headlights are normal aftermarket 7.5 HID H7 headlights with an aftermarket LED high beams.
  14. S

I'm not sure because such information would only be known by the prior owner. However, the OE headlights were almost certainly halogens, and the current headlights are not bi-Xenons.
  15. S

Yes, the vehicle is pre-owned. Also, the previous owner facelifted it to a Golf R Spec, and I've been told to install larger earth wires for the headlights because the new bulbs (H7/LED) are more powerful and require more power (They are brighter than the previous bulbs), and I'm not sure the...
  16. S

Hello, I'm having an issue with my Golf where the "vehicle status" and "digital cockpit" shows multiple errors when I try to start it. When I try to start the vehicle, this happens. I understand it's an electrical problem, but I'm not sure what it may be because the power steering and all other...
  17. S

Car engine stop in half way of driving

Hello, I'm having the same problem. It's a recurring problem that comes and goes. However, unlike your situation, I've never had a problem with my battery, and when the vehicle is diagnosed, there are no errors. Could you please tell me what worked for you?