GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Track R

VW Audi motorsport TCR wheel studs 5F6601295 (includes conical & R13 nuts)

I have account to purchase for the below vehicles for parts DM for questions. WRC Polo GTI R5 R8 LMS GT2,3,4 TCR Audi,VW,Seat
  2. Track R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I took that into consideration
  3. Track R

034 Motorsports Audi S3 springs fitted to a Mk7 GTI SE for track use 😎

personally the XTA kit with 400f/285r lb springs and low gas pressure dampers and camber plates won't really notice
  4. Track R

my Clubsport rear divorced are 80N/mm my V5 rear coilover will be 90N/mm but a 50mm i.d. spring instead of 60mm i.d.
  5. Track R

some older fitment photos....
  6. Track R

due to race season these are taking longer than expected to finish, progress photos.
  7. Track R

That is just a generic photo I provided you with the kit info and install instructions The money you spent on this I would of spent it on the ST XTA kit which come with linear 70Nmm/50Nmm springs you can also chose your own rate, camber plates and rebound adj
  8. Track R

Trust me there are only one or 2 Germans working at KW North america The spacer fits between the chassis and oe upper strut mount has nothing to do with shock mfg
  9. Track R

Correct free length on the R springs are longer than Audi 8V S3
  10. Track R

4/10/24 Track Night @ HHR - Stormy attempts a FWD lap record (how will it end?)

I will post here as I did in your other thread.....KW offers a 20mm front spacer which would be your only option to keep the front springs..
  11. Track R

KW offers a 20mm front spacer which would be your only option to keep the front springs..
  12. Track R

you do realize that the Audi 8V springs regardless of OE or Sportline are shorter than the R.
  13. Track R

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Have for sell a mint set of oem euro Golf R brushed aluminum mirror caps 5G0857537G3Q7 & 5G0857538G3Q7, purchased from DAP for $400 asking $250 plus shipping
  14. Track R

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Have for sell a mint set of oem euro Golf R brushed aluminum mirror caps 5G0857537G3Q7 & 5G0857538G3Q7, purchased from DAP for $400 asking $250 plus shipping
  15. Track R

new set of color matched caps
  16. Track R

took it to the Long Beach Gran Prix
  17. Track R

2024 Cupra Leon VZ TCR

https://vwgroupmotorsport-onlineplatform.com/storage/downloads/User%20Manual_Golf_GTI_TCR_DSG_2019_V2.pdf https://vwgroupmotorsport-onlineplatform.com/storage/downloads/VW_GOLF_GTI_TCR_DSG_TIGHTENING%20TORQUES_171109.pdf
  18. Track R

2024 Cupra Leon VZ TCR

I figured I post some of the latest 2024 motorsport info for you TCR race fans, Seat is releasing the latest version of the TCR this month and I assume the RS3 will get the same update enjoy...