GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: Steering wheel oem paddle shifter

Looking to buy the left paddle shifter assembly. Reason being is this little rubber piece fell off mine and I lost it.
  2. M

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

Table of Contents: 1: Why and Where did I buy 2: Tools Needed 3: Uninstalling Factory Cluster 4: Assembling Virtual Cockpit 5: Installing Virtual Cockpit 6: Review My Car: 2017 Golf R (North America) ********************************************** 1: Why and Where did I buy First off, why did...
  3. M

Photo Limit on threads?

I'm trying to write up a DIY with photos of the install but I can't upload more than 10 photos, is there any way an admin could change this for me?
  4. M

MK7 Ecohitch trailer hitch

Located in Destin, FL. Looks brand new. Took it for my golf R as soon as I got it. Bolts in without modifications. Have all the bolts and washers. Not looking to ship. $225
  5. M

WTB: ethanol content analyzer

Looking for an ethanol content analyzer. Preferably an innovative motor sports.
  6. M

HPA Intercooler Review?

Can't seem to find anybody on Youtube or these forums that has had any experience with the HPA Intercooler direct fit for the mk7 platform. Anybody care to chime in with their experience etc.
  7. M

WTB: MK7 R Accessport

Like the title states. Looking to by a Cobb accessport for a MK7 R with DSG Unlock. Wouldn’t be mad if it had an EQT stage 2 93 on it as well.
  8. M

Blue Carbon DSG paddles?

Has anybody been able to find blue carbon DSG paddles? I’ve only found the red ones and I would like blue to match the blue accents of the R inside