GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Help! unknown Engine Leak ? Golf 7 1.8T

Hi my fellow Golf 7owners! Can anyone please tell me what is this leak? I have scrapped off the burn black layer in the summer but it filled back up with "oil" looking like fluid it smells like iron/blood when I use Q-tips to clean it. the fluid comes out of that tiny square-ish hole and...
  2. C

Questions: Spring like noise when getting in and out the car

HI everyone! Update: the Noise is gone after 2 weeks and im almost 1.5 - 2 months in with my new setup below. So I have done the following around 08/28/21 at a local shop VWR (racingline #VWR31G7ML) Lowering springs Moog front & rear swaybar end links 034 rear swaybar new strut mounts All...
  3. C

Help! Intermittent Squeaking when braking (full stop)

Hi all! So i have had this issue for 4 months now, getting worse over time, even before the parts below were installed - the noise and place of concern is on the Passenger front area However, please read the tiny story below, to see if it's the same issue or due to the incident that may have...
  4. C

Questions: New Bilstein B8 rear shock absorbers (Thud/banging noise), please help!~

Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking! So I got the following new upgrades 3 -4 days ago VWR (racingline) Lowering springs Moog front & rear swaybar end links 034 rear swaybar new strut mounts All fully greased & tighten B8 front struts + rear shocks For the rear shocks: I did install the mounts...