GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. a.dubz

Reputable shops for clutch replacement?

Sorry for the delay, thanks @Caughtbycops! I've reached out to ECS performance in South Windsor CT a while back but they seemed pricey for the labor. I'll check out Shop CT and see what kind of quotes they can provide. Thanks again for the suggestions!
  2. a.dubz

Reputable shops for clutch replacement?

Hi all, I am looking to replace my stock clutch with a new RSR Hybrid clutch kit (HS Tuning) and a Sach's DMF (FCP Euro) for my 2019 MK7.5. I will be including everything on my purchase (bolts, fluid, etc.) and was curious if anybody here has any recommended shops that will replace a clutch...
  3. a.dubz

Key fob case holster/clip

Ah okay, I'll do little searching then. I may end up doing what you did, just get a long lanyard and have it hold steady in the pocket. Worth a try!
  4. a.dubz

Key fob case holster/clip

Hello fellow GTI-ians! This is my first car with keyless entry and I'll just cut to the chase, this key fob is a chunky monkey. I had to take some sentimental items off my keychain to compensate for it's hefty size. However, it's still a beast in my pocket. Constantly falls out when driving...