GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FROSTYmk7.5

Pagid non performance-package brake kit

When replacing the brakes for the first time on my 2019 gti I accidentally bought the non-pp brake kit (312mm front rotors, 272mm rear rotors). I bought the right kit and got them installed but these have been sitting in my garage, Brand New for a year+ and I really just want them out of my way...
  2. FROSTYmk7.5

Creaking noise coming from subframe-ish area

Last weekend I removed my stage 1 BFI dogbone insert and installed a stage 2 BFI doggone insert and now I am experiencing a creaking noise that sounds like it's coming from the subframe area when releasing the clutch to start driving in first gear. I am going to remove the mount tomorrow and see...
  3. FROSTYmk7.5

Battery charger recommendations for first time flashing ecu

I just received my accessport and I understand it's important to add a battery charger while flashing my car for the first time. I would like some recommendations as to which battery charger to go with and how many amps are needed... I didn't see one but If there's another thread that answers...
  4. FROSTYmk7.5

Dogbone mount

I want to get a dogbone mount/insert to avoid wheel hop. any insight about which insert is the best for street driving/longevity would be appreciated. In addition to that, is anyone aware of a correspondence between build date and the 2 different versions/types of mounts or do I need to...
  5. FROSTYmk7.5

2019 MK7.5 gti Bad turbo

Hello all, as I posted in my other thread Turbo flutter under hard acceleration, My car is having some issues. I was experiencing SURGE not flutter, and after having this problem on and off for about 3,000 miles, It finally worsened. It now sounds as if the wastegate is stuck open and letting...
  6. FROSTYmk7.5

Emich VW Is Mod friendly

just wanted to put this post out here Incase anyone in Colorado is looking for a mod friendly dealership, but it also sells and installs apr products and tunes. just brought my 2019 gti in for the software update and the service advisor came and double checked if I was tuned, because they didn’t...
  7. FROSTYmk7.5

Mk7.5 gti turbo flutter under hard acceleration

i bought a 2019 gti and recently I notice when at WOT there is a slight compressor surge and it feels like there is a loss of power as well. I am assuming I have a boost leak, however, I don't know why there would be turbo flutter at WOT? I am new to modding, and just looking to learn more. Last...