GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

FS: OEM Halogen Headlights

Pretty much brand new as they were only on the car for less than 500 miles. Looking for $225 shipped anywhere in the continental US.
  2. Z

FS: Eurodyne Flash Tool

Tool only, you will need to buy Eurodyne credit to flash your car. SOLD
  3. Z

FS: VAG-COM

Unlimited VINs, barely used. $160 shipped anywhere in the USA. SOLD
  4. Z

AWE Downpipe

I guess I'm getting old and feel I don't need stage 2 anymore. The down pipe retails for $1,195.00 and will not cause a CEL. Currently about 18k miles on it. I'd prefer local pickup or I could meet you halfway if close (South Jersey/Philly area). Sold
  5. Z

Window sensor issues

Had my front windshield replaced due to a rock cracking it. When the sensor for the auto headlights/wipers was put back in it seems to not sit as clean as it used to. There is a gel pad between the sensor and the and it seems to have air stuck between the sensor and the gel. No matter what I try...
  6. Z

CarPlay in 2016 models

Since us 2015 owners got bent over, anyone have info on replacing the head unit with the 2016 one? http://9to5mac.com/2015/07/30/volkswagen-carplay-vw-carplay/
  7. Z

Creaks and rattles

I only have about 1100 miles on my GTI and already have a damn rattle in the hatch. It sounds like plastic banging around but everything is tight in the spare tire area. The other big one I notice is the creaks in the chassis when turning into my driveway. It sounds like it's coming from the...