GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FrgMstr

FS: 2019 Golf R - Oryx White Pearl Manual DFW - $35,900

2019 Volkswagen Golf R AWD - Oryx White Pearl Tricoat 6 Speed Manual in Excellent Condition $35,900 Firm. VIN WVWWA7AU3KW207760 Golf R Detailed Photo Album link can be mailed with many more detailed pictures. ~19,750 miles No Accidents. No dents, no dings. Minor rock chips up front with...
  2. FrgMstr

FS: 2019 Golf R - Oryx White Pearl - 19.8K Miles - North Dallas

2019 Volkswagen Golf R AWD - Oryx White Pearl Tricoat 6 Speed Manual in Excellent Condition $40,000 Firm. VIN WVWWA7AU3KW207760 Golf R Detailed Photo Album. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CWDCjoZTYSQvLwgR9 19,750 miles No Accidents. No dents, no dings. Minor rock chips up front with paint...
  3. FrgMstr

2015 MK7 GTI Upper Timing Chain Cover Leak

The upper timing chain cover seems to have enough of a leak where it is causing a drip. Going to do further inspection this week. Wanted to ask, if I am going to replace the upper timing chain cover gasket, is there anything else that is accessible that I should replace while we have that...
  4. FrgMstr

MK7.5 Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

I posted this in the daily thread and it was suggested that I put it here as well. I will add a few more tips and trick that I learned along the way. __________________________________________________________ Replaced from wheel bearing on my 2019 Rabbit Edition. Wrote up a review for ShopDAP...
  5. FrgMstr

To Replace 2 or 4 tires on Golf R 4Motion System

Long story short, lost a front tire this weekend due to a nasty puncture. I ordered two new Conti Sport Contact (OE Tires on my 2019). I had all the tread depths measured, of the 3 undamaged tires, two measured 6/32, and one measured 4/32nds. I had the damaged tire replaced as well as the...
  6. FrgMstr

2019 LED Low Beam Too Low!

I just bought a 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition. I drove it home to Texas from Moline, IL. The low beam headlights seem to not project far down the road at all. I would suggest you are overdriving the headlights by about 35MPH. Some of the darker portions of Oklahoma (which has some terribly...
  7. FrgMstr

FS: Nearly New 17" Rial Lucca & Viking Contact 7 Snow Tires - Dallas, TX

Bought a new-to-me 2019 GTI this last weekend. It came with a set of Continental Viking Contact 7 snow tires mounted on Rial Lucca 17" wheels in gloss black finish. The wheels are not perfect, but near-perfect. Looks like they might have a scuff or two from being stacked in storage. These...
  8. FrgMstr

2015 GTI SE DRL & Blinker Not Working

My son bumped into the sink in the garage and broke the right front headlight lens. Not bad, but of course it needed to be replaced due to it getting full of moisture sooner or later. This is an SE with the upgraded Xenon lighting package. After a couple of weeks the DRL went out. I bought a...
  9. FrgMstr

Vorshlag Shop CNC Machining Camber Plates

I live in North Texas and a buddy of mine happened to have his car trailer, that I needed to borrow, over at the Vorshlag shop, so we went to pick it up. I know a bunch of you here run Vorshlag camber plates and Terry (Vorshlag owner) ran a set for us to show us the machining process. I shot a...
  10. FrgMstr

Sold

Sold
  11. FrgMstr

FS: Austin MK7 GTI Wheels & Tires - DFW Pickup - Removed.

Going to local sale.
  12. FrgMstr

Sold - Boomba MK7 & 7.5 GTI / Golf R Short Throw Weighted Shift Knob White & Red

Boomba MK7 and MK7.5 GTI / Golf R Short Throw Weighted Shift Knob White Delrin with Red Trim - 440 Grams (035-00-008) - MFG Spec and pricing here. Here is what Boomba has to say: Weighing in at a solid 440g ! The stock knob only weighs 100g. This shift knob works to reduce the throw of your...
  13. FrgMstr

Rear Sway Bar Fitment on 2015 GTI

I own a 2019 R that I am upgrading to an H&R RSB. My question is, will this stock 19 R RSB fit on my 2015 GTI? And if so, is it an upgrade for the 2015? I can't find any fitment charts that say it will fit, but wanted to ask as the products that I have cross-referenced look identical. Thanks!
  14. FrgMstr

VW Care Service Contract Transfer?

Bought a 2015 GTI last year, loved it so much, I bought an R and gave the GTI to my son. 2019 with 7K miles for $35K, in near perfect condition. Cleaning the car out, I found two contracts for VW Care service, one for 10 and 20K miles, and the other for 30, 40, and 50K miles service. My...
  15. FrgMstr

Axle to Axle Flange Torque Spec?

Putting my car back together after a clutch replacement. I am missing one torque spec. What is the torque spec for reinstalling the six M12 Triple Square fasteners on the half shafts? I have gotten some conflicting information. Thanks!
  16. FrgMstr

2015 Clutch Replacement Suggestions

I read through every clutch thread back to June '19 and really did not find what I was looking for. I have a 2015 GTI. It has 49K miles on it and the clutch started slipping last week. I have personally only put about 5K miles on this car, so not sure if it is me or if the clutch was already...