GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nightblue.gti

WTB HPFP

Looking for a stock pump or a stock assembly with internals. Want to keep my stock pump as a spare
  2. nightblue.gti

24mm SuperPro Front and Rear Swaybars + Endlinks Golf R/S3 ($450obo)

24mm SuperPro front and rear swaybar I bought them used and have not installed them, reason being I have a GTI 🙃 I am willing to ship Price is $450obo
  3. nightblue.gti

Need help on swaybars

So the other day I bought a fullset of Superpro front+rear swaybars and endlinks. However, I just realized its for an R and I have a GTI. How fucked am I? I am pretty certain that I can use the endlinks but how about the swaybars? (Yes I am aware of the search feature, yes I made the mistake...
  4. nightblue.gti

Jb4 w/ BT + AFR harness

Up for sale is my JB4 for GTI/R/A3/S3 Comes with BT module AFR harness $400 shipped
  5. nightblue.gti

WTB midpipe

WTB resonated midpipe I have an Ultimate Racing DP and CSS axleback, I am just looking for a resonated midpipe.
  6. nightblue.gti

WTB 18s for my GTI

Looking for a set of 18x7.5, 18x8, or 18x8.5 wheels with tires for my GTI. I’d rather do a local deal (Central & South Florida) to avoid shipping expenses. Black, Silver or bronze preferably, car is night blue metallic
  7. nightblue.gti

WTB JB4 w/ AFR harness

Looking to buy a jb4 with AFR harness and Bluetooth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. nightblue.gti

WTB Neuspeed Powermodule

Looking for a neuspeed power module, preferably in Central/South Florida Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk