GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Live data and logging

What are some options besides jb1/4 that has live data and with auto logging at a certain rpms.
  2. L

Forge FMIC

Does anyone have the dimensions of the Forge FMIC for the MK7. 5?
  3. L

WTB BMS Intake

Anyone have a BMS intake for sale. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  4. L

Rev9 axle back for sale

This is a new axle back for 2015-2017 GTI except R that didn't fit on my 2108 S. This is just the muffler section and the 2 stainless clamps but without the tips. 100$ + shipping. Will ship only in the USA. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. L

Rev9 axle back for sale

This is a new axle back for 2015-2017 GTI except R that didn't fit on my 2108 S. This is just the muffler section and the 2 stainless clamps but without the tips. 100$ + shipping. Will ship only in the USA. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. L

Center Exhaust Exit MK7.5

I want to go center exhaust exit like the r400 but can not find a valance made for my car. I have searched through this forum using the search button and looked at google yahoo msn aol you name it. Any help would be much appreciated.
  7. L

Downpipe

What do you think is the best downpipe for mk7.5
  8. L

Stickers

Who wants give me or knows where can I get another jb4 decal? Thanks. Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk