GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 4MoJoe

WTB: Golf Alltrack rear mud guards.

Well they canceled the order a day ago after waiting an eternity. Some other member on here emailed about another guy, Russell Philip, that was parting out a Alltrack and he had rear guards for sale - however today Russell asked me to paypal family and friends the money and that sounds fishy...
  2. 4MoJoe

Ok I ordered them there, crossing my fingers!
  3. 4MoJoe

Looking for a rear set of mud guards for a 2019 Golf Alltrack. OEM p/n is 5G0075101B but apparently discontinued.
  4. 4MoJoe

******SOLD ______2021 GTI SE CFB

sold!
  5. 4MoJoe

Oh ha, cool then, no worries!
  6. 4MoJoe

Heh? I'm not sure what to say to this comment.
  7. 4MoJoe

Must be the photo because it’s not worn. I rarely have a passenger
  8. 4MoJoe

Family changes that require a vehicle that can tow. I LOVE the GTI however.
  9. 4MoJoe

Man I suck for forgetting that!
  10. 4MoJoe

Excellent 2021 VW GTI SE in the wonderful Cornflower Blue SE Edition 7speed DSG with sport mode Homelink autodim rearview mirror Monster mats and trunk mat First aid / roadside kit OEM Mud guards Sunroof Michelin PS4+ tires Only 4,7xx miles Tinted windows Helix Sub upgrade Clear mask front...
  11. 4MoJoe

At what point do the rattles emerge?

I had this as well, it turned out to be the rear passenger side seat lock - I found another post about it. Put some velcro around the U ring that the seat latches to when you put it up and it stopped.
  12. 4MoJoe

Review: Osram vs. Aliexpress dynamic turn signals

I have these Amazon smoked ones - which work on my 2021 GTI. Amazon.com: LED Turn Signal Light Mirror Indicator Replacement for VW Golf 7 MK7 GTI 2015+ (Black): Automotive No issues with them and plenty bright.
  13. 4MoJoe

2021 GTI S Question

5GM-863-007-CA9. I got it from bamwholesaleparts.com, $81 plus shipping
  14. 4MoJoe

2021 GTI S Question

My '21 SE was painted in the rear, and no liner. I bought the liner and put down dynamat first and then the new liner. There are obvious places where they took stuff out compared to my 2018 Golf SE. And some of the plastic trim is laughable and I have some of the worst rattles already in...
  15. 4MoJoe

Updated 4/21/21 - Bilstein B8

You still have the wheel locks?
  16. 4MoJoe

GTI S/Autobahn interior swap

Man I'd do this in a heartbeat - I really LOVE the clark plaid. The leather I have is nice but gimme the plaid!
  17. 4MoJoe

WTB 18" OEM set of Nogaro's

Looking for a set of OEM 18" Nogaro's in good or great condition. Don't need tires just the wheels.
  18. 4MoJoe

FS Pirelli P7, set of 4 225/40/18 - only 1,200 miles on them

As title says, take offs absolutely perfect condition, set of 4. 225/40/18. I'm in Tucson area but could ship if you need them. Make offer
  19. 4MoJoe

Best tires for me and my GTI

For my 2021 GTI SE I ditched the P7's (at 1,200 miles) and put the Michelin PS4 AS on the car. Paid $620 at Costco for tires/mount and balance. They are an improvement over the P7's not as harsh and quieter. Don't really need snows here in Tucson. If I did I'd go with the Blizzaks as I...