GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks. They probably would be helpful but I can't get past their appearance (subjective, yes).
  2. M

Yes, and agree. It's bizarre. If the visor is up, it requires a reasonable amount of effort, which makes me think it's slightly ovalized. Fortunately I'm able to wedge the housing back into the ugly hole, and it's staying put. I almost never swing it over (or even down) since the car has nice...
  3. M

Anybody else struggle to detach the sun visor from the clip that holds it? With the visor down, it takes a TON of force. The last time I did it required such a violent pull that I told myself I shouldn't do it again if on the highway because I could imagine accidentally losing control of the car...
  4. M

Agree it's more refined. But VWs are a cult hit? They're one of the best selling cars in the world. Everybody loves them. Super easy to live with. Compared to GTI, the FR-S, FoST and WRX have far more of a cult following.
  5. M

See post #5: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=460010#post460010
  6. M

Maybe I'll put some pucks just in the rear and go play around with oversteer. If I crash, I'll blame the dealer!
  7. M

R/T, right? It gets a power/torque bump over stock.
  8. M

Set it to the psi recommended in the door jam, when car is cold. If mushy, add 2 lbs.
  9. M

GTI vs old Buick, then GTI vs cop

Weird day Sunday... Drove up to Wal-Mart and Khol's, was on a 1-way frontage road, but missed my turn (not my town). I kept going a bit and finally decided to turn right. Near the turn was a boat-like Buick, parked, facing the wrong way (towards me). As I neared the turn, he slowly started to...
  10. M

help, I'm retarded I've driven stick shifts for 30 years. Within 3 weeks of owning my GTI, I've twice accidentally shifted from 3rd to 2nd (instead of 3rd to 4th). What the frig?!? I mean, it's a straight throw downward. Never had this happen before. :confused:
  11. M

FS: OEM tires from GTI (Phx area) nearly new

Stock OEM from a 2018 GTI SE that I bought 4/21/2018. Currently installed, no issues. Would like to sell them before 1k miles (break-in). Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 225/40/18 92W 500AAA UHP all-season Tire Rack is selling them for $510. I'll take $250 or best offer. Local pickup in PHOENIX area.
  12. M

FS Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 225/40/18

Stock OEM from a 2018 GTI SE that I bought 4/21/2018. Currently installed, no issues. Would like to sell them before 1k miles (break-in). Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 225/40/18 92W 500AAA UHP all-season Tire Rack is selling them for $510. I'll take $300 obo. Local pickup in PHOENIX...