GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. paNX2K&SE-R

FS: EMD lowering springs

EMD lowering springs with rear spring pads. The part number is EMD-MQB-LSK. I used these on my GSW although I believe they were made for Golf R. They're in good shape as seen in pictures, $150 shipped.
  2. paNX2K&SE-R

FS: 2017 GSW heated black cloth seats

I have a full set of front and rear seats from my 2017 GSW for sale, $275. Located near Winston-Salem, NC.
  3. paNX2K&SE-R

Anyone here from SC that recently sold a '17 GSW 4Mo 6MT?

My '18 was recently totaled on the highway and I've been looking for replacement cars. I found a white '17 that was owned by someone in SC and has evidence of enthusiast mods (rear wiper delete, Golf R rear window aero pieces, and what looks to be an e-golf front grille with the blue stripe)...
  4. paNX2K&SE-R

MK7.5 GSW to MK7.5 GTI or Golf R front bumper conversion

Last night I had an incident on the highway that destroyed my front bumper. As long as the insurance company doesn't total my car I'm thinking it would be a good opportunity to upgrade to the either the GTI or R front bumper. Does anyone have a list of the part numbers necessary for the conversions?
  5. paNX2K&SE-R

Rear bumper valances universal?

Are the factory rear bumper valances pretty much universal? Would an earlier mk7 version be a straight bolt on for my mk7.5?