GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

max boost

Does anyone know what the Maximum Boost is on a stock 2016 GTI S. I am curious as to how accurate the gauges are.
  2. P

210 vs 220

I have a 2016 GTI S. It is supposed to have 210HP where the SE has 220HP. Does anyone know where that difference comes from? Is it a matter of the ECU?
  3. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Changed oil and filter, lubricated rear bushings on sway bar. Getting ready for SOLO season.
  4. P

springs

I have a 2016 GTI S. Is there a difference between my spring and say a SE or Autobahn Model. I am running in Street class in SCCA solo's and I can't use after market lowering springs.
  5. P

LED

I have a 2016 GTI S can I convert to led headlights?
  6. P

Navigation

I've got a 2016 Mk7 S is it possible to upgrade to a navigation unit
  7. P

upgrade

I have a 2016 GTI S has anyone upgrade their center stack to include navigation?
  8. P

Tach

I was driving along today and noticed the tach was reading high. At first I though the DSG was not shifting, but it didn't sound like the rpm was that high. I watched the tach and saw that it was shifting into sixth. When I shut it off the tach needle only went back to 1,000 rpm not zero. any hints?
  9. P

oil

What kind of oil is everybody using?
  10. P

sway bars

I have a 2016 GTI S, does anyone know the size of the stock bars?
  11. P

Solo II

I've just bought a 2016 GTI S with DSG. Had anyone run a DSG in a Solo II event.
  12. P

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I am new to this website having just bought a 2016 GTI S. All my previous VWs were air cooled. This is what I have found so far. If I use the Mode button and the Sport Icon on the center screen it goes into Sport mode. More steering effort, different throttle response and higher shift points...