GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gs2online

Passenger Seat belt lights keeps coming on !

Passenger Seat belt lights keeps coming on ! Even with nothing in the seat . Can I fix this and where’s the sensor . Or do I need to reset it I have OBD11. Please help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. gs2online

Red top ignition coils packs ??

Are Red top ignition coils packs ?? Better then the OEM coils ? I’m thinking about upgrades to the red tops. but is it really a upgrade. Or should I just replace my plugs And keep the OEM coils ??? I have a 2015 MK7 with 68k No problems at all. Thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. gs2online

Vwr springs- creeking sound ??

Hey Guys I hope you guys can help I recently installed VWR lowering springs on my MK7 GTI. The install went good . After about a week or two of driving. I’m getting a Creeking sound coming from what sounds like the driver side top strut mount. When I turn and when driving straight over a...
  4. gs2online

Windshield replacement? OEM or aftermarket

I’m getting windshield replacement tomorrow is it a big difference between OEM VW glass and aftermarket glass Safelite is the company What should I watch out for when they replace it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. gs2online

vwr springs

Hey today we install vwr springs On the GTI. They make the car look amazing. And handle great. But I’m getting some creeking noise from the drive side suspension. Do I need to let the suspension settle then re torque bolts Everything ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. gs2online

Tune or Don’t Tune your Mk7

Thinking about getting a stage 1 tune is really worth it. Jb4? Unitronic? APR? Is it really a big difference ? Will it hurt the gas mileage? Will it damage the car in the long term? Who’s the best to go with ?? Help ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gs2online

Best wheel cleaner??

I tried some Chemical guys Diablo wheel cleaner this weekend it was so weak. It got brake dust off. But not the. Deep dust and dirt in the inside of the wheel I even crushed it with a wheel brush. Will not by it again. Whats the best wheel cleaner out there to get the in side of your...
  8. gs2online

Rear diffuser Aerofabb or Matxon

Hey I’m thinking about getting a rear Rear diffuser Aerfabb or Matxon I don’t know which looks better For the cost difference Any suggestions guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. gs2online

How to clean GTI rubber mats ?

Hey can I get my Rubber GTI Mats really clean. ??? Hosing them off don’t really get them like they were when I first got them . Please help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. gs2online

RS7 Spark plugs ?

Is there any advantage to changing to RS7 plugs ? HP gains or better throttle response Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. gs2online

Rear sway bar End Links ?

When upgrading the rear swat bar is it really necessary to upgrade the end links ??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. gs2online

Gear shift plastic coming off

Have you guys ever seen this. Looks like my the plastic wrap is coming off . Any suggestions!????? I’m still under warranty by the way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. gs2online

Exhaust Tips , what size ??

Hey I want to change the exhaust tips. Mine are 3 inches. On my 2015 MK7 What’s a nice size to go up to 3.5 or 4 inches I want It to look better but not Clunky Suggestions, Any picture out there Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. gs2online

How to prevent carbon Build up ?

How do you prevent carbon build up In your MK7? Fuel additives ? Use high octane ? Sea Foam ? Let know guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gs2online

Prevent Carbon build up ?

How can I prevent carbon build up . Do I need a Catch can ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. gs2online

Do I have DCC

I have a 2015 Autobahn how do now if I have DCC ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. gs2online

Oil plug more then once ?

Can I use a oil plug more then once on my MK7 GTI ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. gs2online

Chrome plastic around gear shift broken

Hey guys can i replace this chrome plastic part around my gear shift . It’s cracked over time . First it was bubble up then it cracked Can I order this part or is it covered under my warranty? Please help G Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. gs2online

Xpresskit DB all2 Byass Module

Anyone install the DB all2 Byass Module and was it hard to do. Is it any install videos out there for the MK7???? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. gs2online

bottom Side molding coming off !

Hey guys my driver side black molding is coming off . The black molding that’s goes down the side of the car . How can I fix it back to the car I do t want it to get bad Please help I attached some photos Thanks GS2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk