GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

2017 Golf R - Limestone Grey - Manual - 40k Mi

Is this still for sale? Located in Seattle and interested.
  2. M

Fs: 2018 golf sportwagen 4motion is38

Interested
  3. M

2016 IS20 GSW

Want the performance of a tuned GTI but want to fly under the radar? Have limitless cargo utility whether its hauling your dog, baby, friends or family? Or maybe you just can't bring yourself to " cross over ". I present to you the swiss army knife of automobiles. 2016 Golf Sportwagen Limited...
  4. M

mk7 golf H&R front sway bar FS

26MM adjustable, same one found here https://www.achtuning.com/products/h-r-70787-26-26mm-adjustable-front-sway-bar-volkswagen-mk7.html Used for 3k miles. Excellent Condition, located in Seattle.. $150
  5. M

Stock height questions

I have a stock height 2016 sportwagen and would like some new wheels tires. I go out to the mountains to snowboard a lot so lowering is out of the question. What would be more flush without rubbing? 18x9 +35 18x8 + 35 18X8 + 45 Also what are the meatiest tires I can stick on there with no...
  6. M

IS20 Golf Sportwagen Limited (WA)

I hate to sell my baby but needs have changed. 2016 Golf Sportwagen Limited Edition 25k Miles Panoramic Sunroof Automatic Cruise Control Black Leatherette Seats Automatic Transmission IS20 Turbo with 2k Miles on it APR stage 2 IS20 91 octane flash APR Downpipe 034 Motorsports Intake APR...
  7. M

HID lighting help

I have a non lighting package golf and got a pair of helix headlights. I have morimoto HIDs installed and whenever my low beams turn on I get a driver side and passenger side low beam error, however the lights still work. Also when I try to leave the high beams on the low beams will flicker. Is...
  8. M

is20 swap overboost issues

I've been getting a p023400 overboost code whenever I'm on the freeway. I have a slushbox and am usually in 3rd or 4th and go WOT from about 50mph. I get an EPC light, lose all boost, and it will go back to normal once I restart the car. This never happens if I get WOT from a stop, only in those...