4. R

JB1 with data cable

Intake tube / filter SOLD!
  5. R

OEM halogen headlights/grill

Maxton has been sold.
  6. R

OEM halogen headlights/grill

OEM halogen headlights and grill $150 + shipping.
  7. R

JB1 with data cable

Traded in my GTI. SOLD-JB1 with data cable $200 shipped to lower 48. SOLD ECS silicone intake tube w/AFE dry filter (only used ~10K miles) $70 shipped to lower 48. SOLD
  8. R

2020 Kia Soul?

Word.
  9. R

FS: OEM rear muffler, two OEM Pirelli's

Everything has been sold. Selling the OEM rear muffler taken off my 17 S with ~15K miles...$100 2 used Pirelli Cinturatos, Discount told me they have 7/32 tread...$50
  10. R

Ed's Mk7.5 replica beam pattern

I am currently just using halogen bulbs on my Ed's headlights. Since I have installed them the driver's side has had a spotlight or flashlight looking beam. Does anyone know of a remedy for this? I was thinking it may be the bulb is not centered in the housing, as it was kind of tricky to get...
  11. R

'17 S Facelift (Ed's/Dutch Parts)

Installed my Ed's Mk7.5 replicas and Dutch front splitter. I am impressed with the difference it made to the car, it no longer looks cheap ;) Thanks to Ed and Brian at Dutch for great products and awesome customer service! Before Love the LED running lights!
  12. R

Bronze Ampliform touch up paint

I have a small scuff on one of my Ampliforms. I looked at the local parts houses for a color close to the bronze but no dice. Has anyone had luck finding a close match? Thanks
  13. R

AFE dry filter 31-10254

AFE dry filter used for less than 10K miles, looks new. $45 shipped to the lower 48 as a bonus will throw in a set of black eyelids that were on my car.
  14. R

Rabbit edition dilemma

Well dilemma is probably an exaggeration but question for the masses. I've had my GTI for just over a year and being the old school nostalgia junky I am one of the first things I added to my car was this rabbit decal. Now with the new Rabbit editions out I am wondering if I should remove the...
  15. R

Random tire pressure warnings

My 17 will give me random total pressure loss warnings every couple of months. I have just been resetting it but it'll show back up eventually, so far the tires have been fine. It's on my dealer to do list (along with the random transmission malfunction error) but was curious if anyone else's...
  16. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tossed on a 034 doggone insert, so far so good.
  17. R

CSS exhaust has arrived!

My CSS muffler has finally arrived after it's month long journey from Latvia. About to go put the car up on ramps and install. I got it from Cars245, easy process and they kept me informed of shipping progress. I was a little surprised to find it shipped without a box but it was bubble...
  18. R

Clubsport S or Rev9 3" catback

I keep going back and forth on getting the Clubsport S rear box or this Rev 9 cat back...
  19. R

2017 DSG 6th gear issue

Intermittently on the freeway my dsg won't shift into 6th. Usually happens when I'm in D cruising and accelerate to pass etc. The car will downshift several gears but when I resume normal cruising it won't go into 6th. Usually after a few miles it acts normally. If I switch to manual mode I...