GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

looking for diffuser assistance.

Morning, Could someone point me in the right direction ( link would be great ) or even just the part number to an OEM GTI MK7.5 rear diffuser, Im told these fit the MK7.5 GTD so would be a good addition to the custom exhaust i have planned. Thanks in advance
  2. D

Spacer advice please

Morning All, Could you assist with some spacer advice please? My Car is a MK7.5 GTD standard suspension height 19'' Brescia alloys I would like the wheels to look more flush with the arches but without any rubbing issues. Also if anyone has any recommendations on manufactures and suppliers in...
  3. D

Pedal box question

Apologies for the newbie question! Are there any negative implications of fitting a pedal box? I find the throttle delay a pain in my Mk7.5 GTD but at this moment in time don't wish to go a full remap due to warranty implications. Would or could a pedal box call up any engine lights or possibly...
  4. D

MK7.5 GTD DSG gearbox type

Hi, Doing some research, Can someone tell me the DSG gearbox fitted to the 2017 Mk7.5 Golf GTD's please? Im after the gearbox designation number please? Cheers