GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Reverse is a problem

Hope someone can shed some light on my problem. When I first start the car up after sitting at least over night, getting into reverse is a royal pain! Then after that its fine, until the car sits overnight. Thanks in advance
  2. S

Clean and condition leather?

What do you recommend to clean leather? What do you recommend to condition leather?
  3. S

BFI Knob differences????

I want to buy a BFI Shift knob, on sale at ECS right now. Would like to know the difference between: Magma Red air leather and Lamborghini Rosso Centaurus Red air leather. The pictures of the color looks the same. Which one matches the Red in the car better? What are your thoughts...
  4. S

Climate Controls

Has anyone converted from the manual controls to the automatic? I know this is probably is a long shot, but want to see if anyone has done it. There seems the be endless talent on this forum
  5. S

My First GTI

Hi, I just got home after driving 700 miles with my first GTI. WOW what a car. I have a bad back, my wife's accord seats bother me, the GTI after a all day drive, felt fine. Its a 17 SE 6MT. I missed shifting. Got so much to learn, I appreciate all the information on this site!!!
  6. S

2018 Sound System

Reading the 2018 Order Guide, the Fender sound system is only available on the Autobahn not the SE. This is going to be my first GTI, leaning toward a SE. I'm familiar with Fender. What about this 8 speaker sound system? Would like to hear your comments. Thanks
  7. S

2018 GTI Colors

2018 Order guide is out. GTI Colors are: Pure White White Silver Deep Black Night Blue Great Falls Green Dark Iron Blue Tornado Red