GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Any ODIS GURU's around?

Thank you VERY much for your insight, I SHOULD probably leave things alone.. SHOULD...
  2. H

Any ODIS GURU's around?

Iv been using ODIS for basic guided functions. But I am looking more into parameterization and flashing. Thanks!
  3. H

Any ODIS GURU's around?

Good afternoon, Iv been using ODIS for a few years for the minor stuff that I would have done with VCDS if I still had it. But, I'd like to get a little more familiar with it. Some retrofitting and stuff. Anyone able to give us a quick look into that? Perhaps some guidance?
  4. H

Enabling TJA + Lane Assist on a 2018 Golf R

Any idea on how to do this via ODIS? I have a copy, and would LIKE to give it a go.
  5. H

Heat / AC Fan DEAD

-2017 GSW DSG 4Motion - 11500 km (6000 mi) This is the first summer I have had the car, today is the first day I used AC, There was a pop, and the ceased to blow. I checked for a blown fuse, but found nothing... not that ANY of our fuse panels are the same.. or even have a diagram. Any ways...
  6. H

Optical Parking Sensors

Has anyone done the retrofit? It seems that R Bumpers need to be drilled out for the sensors.
  7. H

WTB : 2017 GTI / R Black Trim

Im looking for : A Pillar and Small Window, B pillar and C Pillar upper trim in Black. Along with the Roof Handles, Visors, Lights, and misc trim pieces ie : Plastic Air Bag Label on the B Pillar, and clips. Im doing a Black headliner swap into a GSW, and these are the parts to get me started...
  8. H

IS20.. or Jump to IS38

So, My GSW is still mechanically stock. But I have an IS20 to swap in as soon as I pass the 5000k milage mile stone. Would it be worth my while to sell the IS20, and just go right to IS38? I mean, will the IS20 leave me wishing for more? thinking that I spent the time and money on an upgrade...
  9. H

Interior Pillar Covers

Do we know if the A and B Pillar covers of the interior are the same between the Golf/GTI/R and the Sportwgen? Im wanting to swap out the pillar covers for Black, Ill source the C and D Pillar covers and the hatch trim from E-ACCA for the R-Estate. But if I can save the shipping and buy locally...
  10. H

FS : Brand New MFSW w/o Air Bag

I have a brand new Multi Function Steering wheel, No air bag. $300 OBO + Shipping Photo coming tonight
  11. H

Dyno Dissapointment

Ill try to post up my JB4 Logs if that will help sort that out.
  12. H

Dyno Dissapointment

The ones in yellow were the first "Real" run on MAP 4 of my JB4,
  13. H

Dyno Dissapointment

Had my car on the Dyno yesterday... 2017 MK7 SportWagen 1.8 TSI DSG 4 Motion. First run was Stock (Map 4 + Logging) Second run was Map 2 I am NOT impressed...... :confused:
  14. H

Driver Profile Select

I took my time, sourced all the info, and parts and did the installation of the Drivers Profile Select Switch (Mode button beside the shifter) Everything seems to be perfect, But... My BCM is 5Q0 937 087 AN. And when I try to do coding it says that it doesn't support coding. I was able to do...
  15. H

Mode button on steering wheel

What does the mode button do on the left side of the steering wheel controls? I swapped in a wheel with paddles. Everything works great but where the cancel button was is now a mode button. I imagine its for the ACC driving mode. If this is the case.... how do i activate it using VCDS?
  16. H

Estate vs Estate R Rear Bumper

What are the differences, if any, between the Golf Estate and Estate R rear bumper? Is the diffuser (Lower trim where the exhaust cut outs are) interchangeable? And is it comparable to the one here in Canada? or would I need new rebar and support like I did in the MK4 wagons?
  17. H

IS20 Upgrade.. THEN Tune

So, I have acquired a used IS20 to upgrade my SportWagen. But.. because its a used part, my local tuning shop won't install it. Understandably. But, If I was to do the installation myself, will the current software be able to cope with the boost levels IE limit the boost via the waste gate...
  18. H

Front and Rear bumper Accessories

Iv got a 2017 SportWagen, Im wondering, if the front GTI splitters will fit the sportwagen, and also if the rear bumper cut outs are the same across the board. I like the oettinger rear splitters for the GTI's with 2 exhaust cut outs. thanks.