GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

SOLD

Off of a 2017 GTI. It has some curb rash but no too bad. Less than 18K miles on it. I bought the GTI slightly used with this wheel on it. I replaced with a pristine one and was using it as a full sized spare (i.e. basically never used it). No longer have the GTI so obviously no need for the...
  2. I

Coolant Leak near Turbo on a friend's GTI?

Video: Mk7 GTI 2017 DSG Spotted some steam after it parked and saw this. Looks to be coolant leaking out a crack maybe? Didn't notice any temp gauges being high before the car was turned off. Any have anything similar or have any info? Makes me worried since it is the same year as mine...
  3. I

FS 2017 GTI SE (PA)

Runs perfectly. No accidents. No modifications. SE Trim. DSG Transmission. 4Door. Deep Black Pearl. Sunroof. Leather Interior. Performance Pkg. Lighting Pkg. 37600 miles. Happy to answer any questions! Photos: Asking Price: $21,000 Note: Tires are pretty much brand new too. New set...
  4. I

Overhead Door Handle Spring

Hello all. (First post so apologies if it is in the wrong forum). The little spring that holds the overhead door handle up has gone missing in my GTI. So now the handle is constantly "down" and won't hold itself up. I can't seem to find the Part Number for the spring, only the entire...