GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bfury5

SOLD

Hey guys, Selling my set of 17x9 ET45 RPF1. I purchased these last February and they only saw use during autocross, never street driven. Went through 2 sets of tires with them but that's it. 3 of them are basically flawless, the 4th has two small knicks near the bolt pattern and very tiny marks...
  2. bfury5

FS: (CT) Spacers, bolts, wheel covers, wheel hanger

Few items for sale: BFI 10mm spacers - note that these will only work with OEM wheels $25 BFI 3mm spacers - $25 BFI 27mm cone seat bolt (QTY 10) Brand new, never used - $10 BFI 40mm cone seat bolt (QTY 10) Brand new, never used - $10 OEM wheel center caps - $15 OEM center caps for steelies...
  3. bfury5

FS: (CT) BFI solid rubber bushings, OEM swaybar + brand new endlinks

Have a few items I found cleaning out the garage. OEM swaybar + brand new endlinks - great condition, wasn't on the car for long before I took it off. Endlinks are brand new. Note the swaybar is missing the OEM brackets that hold it to the car. $50 (+1/2 of shipping if shipped) BFI solid...
  4. bfury5

FS (CT): 034 Motorsports Rear Sway Bar + Moog Endlinks

Selling my 034 Motorsports Rear Sway Bar (for FWD MQB cars) with included Moog endlinks. Looking for $175 for the pair.
  5. bfury5

Sold

Selling a set of 4 Motegi MR146 (17x8.5 ET42) with Falken FK510 235/45-17 tires mounted. I used these wheels for autocross in 2020, and in 2021 it has been my daily set of wheels (with the Falkens). I forget exact mileage on these tires but tread shows a little more than 5/32nds to the wear...
  6. bfury5

Delete - Wheels found

Like the title says - looking for a set of 4 anywhere in the New England area. Thanks!
  7. bfury5

SOLD

Selling my 17x7.5" Sparco Assetto Gara wheels with Continental Wintercontact Si tires. I've had these wheels for the last 3 years and they were for my dedicated autox tires in the summer, and winter tires in the winter. Overall wheels are in good shape, no curb rash or dings/dents. They show...
  8. bfury5

Shop for Wavetrac Install

Hey guys, I'm quoting around a few shops in MA/NH/CT to get a wavetrac and clutch installed. Does anyone have specific experience at any shops with a wavetrac install? So far I've reached out to: -Excelerate Performance (CT) -Zak's Auto (NH) -Auto Engineering (MA)
  9. bfury5

SOLD

The time has (finally) come to part ways with these. I tried to get rid of them last year but couldn't convince myself, but I need the space for a new set of autox wheels this time around. These have been bulletproof for the last 6 years, and IMO the best looking OEM wheels from VW. See full...
  10. bfury5

SOLD: 986 Boxster Calipers and Apikol Mounting Brackets (NQSBBK)

Selling my 986 Boxster setup which includes the calipers, pads, Apikol brackets, and proper banjo bolts to be used with OEM lines. I bought these and repainted them myself, they look 8/10 in most places with a few scrapes here and there and bubbling from brake fluid during install. Functionally...
  11. bfury5

WTB: 18x9" Lightweight wheels (New England area)

Looking to pick up a set of 18x9" wheels before race season. Ideally under 19lbs per wheel, ~45mm offset. Anything considered for the right price!