GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2015 GTI S(Bakersfield CA)

**SOLD** Selling a 2015 Gti S Manual 58k Miles Located in Bakersfield CA Will come with stock wheels Unitronic Stage 2+ CTS Turboback Exhaust Catless (will come with oem cat) Leyo Intake Airlfit 3p Performance Suspension Bags and Management Custom Purple Carbon Fiber Dash Asking $14k OBO
  2. B

HERITAGE HOKKAIDO 3 PIECE WHEELS

I'm slowly taking my car back to stock so wheels are the first to go. 18X9.5 ET35 5X112 Front lip 2.5in (LARGER FACE FOR BBK CLEARANCE) Rear lip 3in The wheels were recently rebuilt and faces were powdercoated a gun metal grey LOCATED IN BAKERSFIELD CA WHEELS WILL COME WITH CONTINENTAL DWS...
  3. B

ISO REFLEX SILVER HOOD AND FENDERS, SEIBON PARTS FOR TRADE

I'm going back to stock until widebody comes in. I'm looking for reflex silver hood and front fenders, located in Bakersfield, CA but willing to travel to do the swap.
  4. B

ISO Reflex Silver OEM fenders.

I'm looking to trade my carbon fiber seibon widened fenders for oem in Reflex Silver fenders+ Cash. Located in Bakersfield CA.
  5. B

WTB CARBON FIBER SPOILER AND DIFFUSER

As the title states I am looking for carbon fiber spoiler and rear diffuser. Shoot me a pm if you have something. Located near SoCal and I am willing to pay for shipping. (y)
  6. B

ISO REFLEX SILVER FRONT FENDERS

ISO REFLEX SILVER FRONT FENDERS. Message me if you have the front pair of fenders available in reflex silver preferably.
  7. B

3sdm .04 19x8.5 fs/ft

Wheels 19x8.5 Et 35 5x112 73.1 center bore Tires Michelin 245/35/19 Located in Bakersfield, CA. Ideally looking to trade for 18s. I'm not interested in shipping at the moment. Tires and wheels $900 Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. B

FS/FT 19x8.5 et35 3sdm 0.04 w/tires

Picked this set up a month ago to run on my mk7 GTI. The set up was more agressive than expected. I do also have the hub centric rings as well. Looking to sell with tires. 245/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport as3+. Interested in trading for either 18's or 19's depending on width and offset. Not...