Pm sent
  2. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

pm sent
  3. B

SOLD...Evo Corse SanRemo 18x9 wheels

could you pm a price shipped to 93304?
  4. B

FS: Neuspeed P-FLO Air Intake Kit (5k miles)

I'm interested if still available.
  5. B

FS: Neuspeed intake.

if this is still available I would like to get a quote shipped to 93304.
  6. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

7. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Selling a 2015 Gti S Manual 58k Miles Located in Bakersfield CA Will come with stock wheels Unitronic Stage 2+ CTS Turboback Exhaust Catless (will come with oem cat) Leyo Intake Airlfit 3p Performance Suspension Bags and Management Custom Purple Carbon Fiber Dash Asking $14k OBO
  8. B

2015 GTI S(Bakersfield CA)

**SOLD** Selling a 2015 Gti S Manual 58k Miles Located in Bakersfield CA Will come with stock wheels Unitronic Stage 2+ CTS Turboback Exhaust Catless (will come with oem cat) Leyo Intake Airlfit 3p Performance Suspension Bags and Management Custom Purple Carbon Fiber Dash Asking $14k OBO
  9. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

HERITAGE HOKKAIDO 3 PIECE WHEELS 18X9.5 ET35 5X112 PERFECT FENDER TO LIP FITMENT WITH BAGS FRONT LIP IS 2.5IN (BBK FRIENDLY) REAR LIP IS 3IN WILL COME WITH TIRES $3500 PICKED UP IN BAKERSFIELD ***SOLD***
  10. B

HERITAGE HOKKAIDO 3 PIECE WHEELS

I'm slowly taking my car back to stock so wheels are the first to go. 18X9.5 ET35 5X112 Front lip 2.5in (LARGER FACE FOR BBK CLEARANCE) Rear lip 3in The wheels were recently rebuilt and faces were powdercoated a gun metal grey LOCATED IN BAKERSFIELD CA WHEELS WILL COME WITH CONTINENTAL DWS...
  11. B

ISO REFLEX SILVER HOOD AND FENDERS, SEIBON PARTS FOR TRADE

I'm going back to stock until widebody comes in. I'm looking for reflex silver hood and front fenders, located in Bakersfield, CA but willing to travel to do the swap.
  12. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

iso of stock fenders and hood in reflex silver. going back to stock until widebody kit comes in. Located in Bakersfield
  13. B

ISO Reflex Silver OEM fenders.

I'm looking to trade my carbon fiber seibon widened fenders for oem in Reflex Silver fenders+ Cash. Located in Bakersfield CA.
  14. B

WTB CARBON FIBER SPOILER AND DIFFUSER

As the title states I am looking for carbon fiber spoiler and rear diffuser. Shoot me a pm if you have something. Located near SoCal and I am willing to pay for shipping. (y)