GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

SOLD-NIB Racingline Carbon Fibre Rear Body Brace for Mk7 and 7.5 GTI $300 OBO

Hey all, I'm sorry for the delay. It sold literally 20 minutes after I posted it.
  2. N

SOLD-NIB Racingline Carbon Fibre Rear Body Brace for Mk7 and 7.5 GTI $300 OBO

I have a new in box Racingline carbon fiber rear body brace. I sold my car before installing. Cleaning out garage. https://www.racingline.com/rear-body-brace-mqb-vwr81g700 I paid $500. Asking $300. You pay shipping of your choice. Text is best, 310.595.5995. Thanks for looking. Neil
  3. N

SOLD! 2019 White GTI ‘Rabbit Edition’ Pristine with $17,714 in Mods and Upgrades. Asking $24,000.

This was my third GTI. My previous 2016 had a water pump failure that I wasn't even aware of and the dealer replaced it for free. That is the only problem I've ever encountered. They're great cars.
  4. N

SOLD! 2019 White GTI ‘Rabbit Edition’ Pristine with $17,714 in Mods and Upgrades. Asking $24,000.

Also, superfluous accessories like a $100 gas cap are virtually worthless to anyone except you.
  5. N

Thank you. I learned a lesson about modding a car along the way: regardless of conviction, you might change your mind someday so plan accordingly.
  6. N

Sold the GTI as is to a guy I met at a cars and coffee for $25,000. He lives in AZ.
  7. N

I am aware of that. Were I to reach an agreement with a buyer in California I can deliver the car with such a certificate.
  8. N

Though not always courteously, all you guys have helped me understand a reasonable price for my car. Asking $24,000. I’m going to list it some other places tomorrow as well. I mistakenly thought that if there was a buyer who would be interested in what I’ve done he or she would be found here...
  9. N

Where I live in California it’s generally quite warm. Temperatures in the summer and fall can be 100 degrees or more. I keep an eye on the oil temp and don’t rev the car until it’s at least 170. That’s the temperature Porsche used with the 917. Having said that, I really don’t drive the car...
  10. N

Lots of good input above, and I appreciate it. Lowering the price to $24,000. There has to be price at which an out of state buyer (or someone in California who knows how to get a smog certificate) will deem it worth pursuing.
  11. N

Yes, I have become painfully aware that from a fiscal standpoint modding a car is a poor investment. I'm also regretting not keeping the stock parts. I've never modded a car like this before and then try to sell it. I did basically exactly all these mods to my previous 2016 GTI. I was very...
  12. N

I find there to be vein of hostility and anger in many of the posts here. Not all. Just some. And thee are also come reasonable and constructive inputs that I appreciate. Maybe Im just not accustomed to the norm of communication on these boards. But civil people to not speak to one another...
  13. N

And incidentally, Buddhism, especially Zen, is more of a set of principles by which to live one's life than it is a religion. There is no God in Buddhism. Nothing to believe in, other than reincarnation which is pretty silly but never mind that. It is about living an authentic life. Living...
  14. N

Are you angry at everything all the time? Or is it just that I pointed out something you didn't know? Why are you so angry? Racingline is high quality and race-tested equipment unlike a lot of the many, many mods available for modern GTIs. Move on with life. Grow up. Seriously. What is...
  15. N

Man, why are there so many angry people on here? Seriously. Is this really how you want to spend your life? If you're interested in my car, I will take KBB Book. If you aren't, then why are you wasting your time venting your anger at me? I'm a Zen Buddhist. I just don't understand the vibe...
  16. N

My car has never been tracked. In fact, it has rarely even been driven hard. A lot of the mods are for the fun of doing them. The car is in pristine condition. And while I am a lot older than most of you, when I drive on a track it is in a real race car. Or a motorcycle. Thanks again for...
  17. N

This has truly been an eye-opening ordeal. I didn't previously understand how putting $18,000 in upgrades and performance modifications (much of that doesn't pertain to California emissions testing or any state for that matter) could lower the price of my car. Anyway, It is an incredible GTI...
  18. N

First of all, apologies to schrlock. You are right. This car cannot be smogged in California. Unless you know a guy who knows a guy. 'Nuff said on that. Also, the turbo is IE IS 38 not VW. I cannot return it to stock as I no longer have the parts, but more importantly I just had shoulder...