GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Anyone using LED bulbs in reflector housing?

Reading those Amazon reviews on LED bulbs got me itching to try one. While getting projector housing and HID kit would be ideal, I just can't spend that kind of money. According to some of the Amazon reviews I read, LED bulbs sound like a good bit of upgrade over stock halogen bulbs. Cutoff...
  2. S

How do I replace fog lights on 2017 GTI?

Has anyone replaced their fog light bulbs on MK7 GTI? I am one of those weirdos who doesn't like white lights and I would like the light color to be amber or yellow. I searched here and there and all the instructions I could find are for MK6. Last night I opened the little plastic cap under the...
  3. S

Asian language display in the infotainment system?

I was wondering, is there any way to make the infotainment display Asian languages? Korean to be specific. I got some Korean songs in my ipod touch which is hooked up to the infotainment system via USB. When I try to play those songs, all characters are showing as squares.
  4. S

Raceseng Ashiko or Slammer?

I've been wanting to get a new shift knob as the first mod for my 17, and finally narrowed it down to these two. They are both attractive, weighted, same price, I just can't decide between the two. Has anyone seen or tried both of these knobs? Do you prefer one over the other? If so, why?
  5. S

Anyone with dual 10" subs?

Finally getting my GTI in a couple of days... The first thing I want to do is install subs because I have a couple of eD 11Ov.2s and Nine.1 collecting dust in my garage. I did some search but couldn't really find pictures of dual 10" setup. Did anyone go this route? Any pictures?
  6. S

Shopping around for a GTI

Hey guys, First post here. I am shopping around for a new 2017 GTI S in manual. I see a deal nearby is selling one at $22000 (before tax and stuff) and was wondering if that was a good price. I know there's 2018 model coming soon so I am assuming the dealers should be trying to get rid of their...