GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Unitronic Flash 4 sale

Hi guys selling the GTI. So I am selling my Unitronic ECU Stage 1+ with Uniconnect to hook up via laptop. Asking $600 Paypal only will provide shipping info once paid for. Can send pictures shoot me a pm.
  2. G

Unitronic update ?

Hi guys stupid question but about 2 months ago I received an email that there was a software update to the Unitronic Stage 1 + via email ? Do I need to re-flash the car again to use these updates ? Are these updates that I mandatory need to do to the car in order for the flash to continue...
  3. G

Squeeking drivers seat ?

Anyone have this problem in the mk7 or mk 7.5 for the past few days my every time I go over a speed bump or take a turn my seat is making this annoying squeeking sound it's driving me nuts !!! Only had the car for a month.
  4. G

Xbox One X with 9 games and controller

Hi guys selling my XBOX ONE X system with box and all cables. Barely used comes with 2 controllers 1 being the pink Minecraft edition one and 9 games. Games included are Minecraft Lord of the rings last game to come out late last year lol Doom Halo 5 Monster hunter world Call of duty WW2...
  5. G

Android Auto connection problem on MK7.5 ?

Been trying to get my Android auto set up on my GTI and I keep getting USB error ? My phone is the Google pixel 2 xl if that helps. Removed the cable bought a new one and still keep getting USB read error ? Driving me nuts !!!
  6. G

Mk7.5 Unitronic stage 1+ dsg power

Hi guys just thought I ask just got the tune and it was super smooth to install. Coming from a manual car to now dsg what shifting rpms do you use for the best power gains ? Kind of had higher expectations for a bigger power boost than what I have noticed so far? Drove in D mode and manual and...
  7. G

Removing wheel sensors on a wheel swap ?

Hi guys I have my eyes set on some OEM wheels from a 2014 Jetta Wolfsburg edition that are the same size as my 2018 GTI. Will I have a problem with compatibility that will flag my TPS sensor if I just swap them out ? Guy at work tells me that the sensors have to be reprogrammed or else it won't...
  8. G

MK7.5 halogen bulb ?

Hi guys was wondering if there was some type of higher spectrum bulb that can replace the current halogen bulb without changing the housing? Understand that aftermarket leds and hid's are technically illegal due to the blinding that it can cause. Was just looking for a replacement bulb that was...
  9. G

WTB OBDeleven

Looking to buy one if anyone is looking to sell one in good condition. Let me know can pay instantly via paypal.
  10. G

DSG sport mode ?

Hey guys my apologies if this has been covered before but I just picked up my new MK7.5 yesterday and was wondering what is the best way to utilize the power in sport mode ? Do you keep in D mode, use the triptonic and shift up and down or use the paddle shifters ? Never had a dual clutch tranny...
  11. G

LSD Poll ?

Lets see how many Mk7 and MK7.5 owners have the LSD or not ? Interested to see the results :D
  12. G

LSD important or not ?

Hi guys I will be in the market soon for a new MK7.5 and I noticed that even though all trim levels of the 2018’s had a power boost from 210hp to 220hp the only 2 models that have the limited slip are SE and Autobahn ? For budget reasons I was going to get the Mk7.5 in the S version with the DSG...