GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

GTI Lamin-X Fog light protector film

Price: FREE Got fog light protectors with the GTI headlight kit that I have no use for since I own a 1.8. Shoot me a PM and I’ll send it to you via first class.
  2. R

Tiptronic/DSG shift knob swap

Thanks to inc55 for figuring this out and giving me a couple pointers on my install. You’re a great guy. **Images are linked to save space. If you install an extension like Imagus, you can hover over those links to show the image. Warning before you begin: The shift knob I purchased comes with...
  3. R

Emmanuele Design eMMOTION springs

--SOLD-- Less than 1500 mi on vehicle. Only slight scuffs, otherwise in great condition. Can be used for golf, GTI, or sportwagen with pads. $200, pickup in NJ (willing to drive within reason) or buyer pays shipping. Pics: https://imgur.com/a/6s3Jr
  4. R

FS: Neuspeed Power Module $200

—SOLD— Bought off a forum member here, has been on my car for ~2500 miles. $200 + shipping or local pickup in 07042, NJ. If local, I can help you install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Spring install in north NJ?

Anyone know of a decent shop/guy near 07042, NJ for springs? The shop I intended on going to quoted me $300, but I found out today that he meant only two springs and not four...