GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

auto tranny interlock switch...how to get rid of it?

Does anyone know how to disable that stupid interlock switch that requires the brakes to be on to shift from "N" into "D"? This has been driving me nuts at the carwash, as I exit and want to shift back into gear I first have to apply the brakes. This is not the most elegant way to exit in front...
  2. M

Monster & Weather Tech mats

I have two sets of foul weather floor mats for VWs, one for a 2015 Beetle & another for a 2017 Golf. Both sets are like new, but I'm only asking about 1/2 the cost of new for both sets. 1) From my wife's 2015 Beetle is a set of Weather Tech floor liners, for the front seats only. She only had...
  3. M

'17 SEL Grille

Replaced the stock grille in my '17 SEL Sportwagen with the honeycomb GTI grille. Only 3500miles behind this grille, so it's in perfect condition. The chrome VW emblem is NOT included (the emblem went on the new grille). This was the easiest mod I've ever done on a car, just two screws & it pops...
  4. M

FWD Sportwagen with Golf Sport Suspension

I have purchased a 2017 Golf Sportwagen and have begun to "make it mine" with a few mods. So far the only functional mod has been the addition of a GTI sway bar (#5Q0-511-305-BA). This bar made a nice difference in the handling but I would like to go one more step. Here's the question... I...