GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Cambelt and water pump

Would anyone have a diy/run down for cambelt and water pump change? Just for reference to see if I could manage myself. i have changed the above on my old car a couple of times in a Vauxhall vectra and I’m a keen diyer and don’t leave my car at garages unless I absolutely need to. Thanks.
  2. M

Dynamic bend lighting not working, no error

Hi I recently had to change a dipped beam headlight bulb but and don’t know if this is the cause but my dynamic bend lighting is not working and it doesn’t have a error. Would I need to “reset” the headlights after removing them to change the bulb? Also it is in sport mode with the dynamic...
  3. M

Boost sensor/map sensor?

Hi. Is someone able to tell me where the map/boost sensor is on a 2014 GTD? I’ve had good results with previous car with cleaning this, and doing a service this weekend so would get it done at the same time. Cheers.
  4. M

Brake fluid change

Hi all. Just wondering if you need vcds for changing the brake fluid? Activate the abs pump maybe? Would obd11 do it? On older cars you never needed a computer do do the basics...... Cheers.