GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Full OEM Turbo back Exhaust MK7 Golf R

For sale as stated in the title. Everything is off a 2016 Golf R 14k miles. All parts are good to go. Shoot me an offer as I'm not really sure what it goes for but like the rims I sold I'm looking to give a good but reasonable deal. I'm in the Destin,Florida area and I would not like to ship at...
  2. D

19" Cadiz Wheels

Hey guys and gals. Looking to sell my stock wheels. I'll be putting on some aftermarket wheels this week. I am currently in the Destin, FL area. I am not a greedy person and I'm looking to give them away for a steal. Asking 400 and I will post pics later today. Oh and I will be selling a full...
  3. D

New to the Upgrade World

Alright, so I'm new to this whole upgrading cars game. I have a question. I have a 2016 MK7 Golf R. So far I have acquired a APR CAI and tuned to stage 1 unitronic due to the availability of flashing back to stock at will. I've been reading alot about what upgrades to do and which are worth...
  4. D

NICHE STACCATO

Just ordered a set of 19x8.5 Niche Staccatos for my Lapiz blue MK7 R. I was wondering what you guys think? I went with Matte anthracite and I plan on wrapping the roof and hood the same color. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk