GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

thanks! But isn’t map3 for methanol additives thing? I am a noob on the car scene so please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks!
  2. K

ok So it took me a while to get this.. tried to log it on the local road and realized that pushing 3rd gear takes close to 160km.. JB4 Map 2 with 94 fuel. Thanks in advance for any inputs :) https://datazap.me/u/kimyoung8484gmailcom/3rd-gear?log=0&data=1-4
  3. K

Hi Thanks!! I am going to do that on my way back home from work and will upload that!! (may need to take a detour to the highway :) ) I believe its 94 octane in the tank.
  4. K

Hello everyone.. so I am very new to this JB4 and I am not sure I did this right or not.. can anyone please point me to the right direction? I actually have had jb4 sometime now but never bother tweaking anything. installed it and set map2 and forgot about it. I recently updated firmware (at...
  5. K

JB1

I am selling my JB1 rev1 I bought this as a used from my local vw group. It is on my car for about 5000k and now I took it off for my dealership visit. I don't have a data cable. the previous owner told me it is set up in map 1 setting. Reason for sale: want to explore different options...
  6. K

diffuser?

Hi everyone, I feel like this was covered multiple times already on the forum but somehow I am having trouble finding a good answer. I have TSI and am putting GTI catback (mainly for the look) to my golf. Now I need rear valance and I don't mind going for not genuine VW diffuser (mainly for...
  7. K

3 row SUV for the family + towing

We have a Honda Pilot for my family hauling use and we love it. It's so comfy for long distance and gas mileage is also really good in this segment. I have two kids (3 and 1) and I now moved one of car seats to the 3rd row and he seems to pretty happy having his own space at the very back. Also...
  8. K

Safe or not safe?

I was looking at local ad and found old oz rims. Now one of them has damage on the centre, where the caps usually go on (see photos). I heard these light weight rims are more susceptible to damage and I don't think i should pull the trigger. Does this kind of damage will jeopardize the...
  9. K

Audi rims on golf tsi?

Hi all, I am wondering whether this is a good idea or not. I have found cheap (this is why i am considering )audi a4 5 spoke rims with tires that i am thinking about putting on my golf tsi with 15inch rims. This is 17 inch rims 5x112 et 45. So it should fit on golf, right? Should I do this? Any...