GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Headlight not leveling properly

For some reason my right headlight just points at the ground now. Happened a few weeks ago. Have tried manually adjusting the screws but it doesn’t seem to do anything. Any help is appreciated. I have a 2017 SE with LP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

BMS Billet Exhaust Tips

Anybody got these yet? They look sick! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

So HAPPY to join the family!

Picked her up on Thursday and just tinted yesterday 20% all around. 2017 SE and it's AMAZING. New baby and this my new "family car" haha! Selling my Tacoma I've had for 10 years. So ready for this! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

Badgeskins Durability

How are they holding up for people that have had them on for awhile now? Wondering before I drop $80. Just joined the family and want to do a few cosmetic mods Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

50% off Dealer coupon...Best bang for the buck?

So I will be receiving a 50% off parts/services coupon with up to $200 in total savings with my new GTI purchase this week. What do you guys think I should use it on? It's a 1 time use coupon and thanks for the input! Also....CSG or WHITE???? I'm so torn! Ive always loved white but I'm replacing...