GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: JB1/4 Data Cable

Selling a JB1/4 data cable - USB cable. $30 shipped No longer need the cable because I connect with Bluetooth. Data cable does not include grey shelling as it did not come with one when purchased. Cable is in excellent condition and works perfectly.
  2. A

034 Dogbone Mount Version 1 - $30 shipped

As the title states. Brand new without packaging. I bought it off a member on here who accidentally purchased the wrong version. I bought it off him and ended up getting the wrong version as well.... how ironic. $30 shipped for anyone who may be interested.
  3. A

O34 dogbone mount

I accidentally bought the version 1 dogbone mount. Wondering if anyone was selling a version 2 by any chance? I am willing to sell or trade my version 1 for a version 2 in case anyone ordered the wrong one like me. Let me know what you got!
  4. A

WTB: Catted Downpipe

I am looking to purchase a catted downpipe. Mainly interested in APR or CTS but open to others as well. Send me a PM if you have a catted downpipe that you are willing to sell. Thanks!
  5. A

WTB: JB4 with Data Cable

As the title says, I am looking to buy a JB4 with data cable. If you have one for sale please shoot me a PM and we could work something out if the price is right. Thanks!
  6. A

I need help! Question about light switch

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for quite some time but this is my first thread so I apologize in advance for any mistakes. This is a long post so please be patient with me. So I bought a 2017 GTI S trim DSG less than a month ago. I do not have the lighting package or any extra features...