GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Fluid leak

I noticed a leak under the car, it does seem like oil. I know it’s common for the thermostat housings to leak. I took the attached pics, anyone have any guesses on what it is?
  2. J

Sunroof debacle

This post is mainly to vent and share my ongoing struggle with my sunroof in my GTI. I own a 2017 GTI, with 27k miles on it. I have owned it since December of 2017. The sunroof issues first started at 2 months, with the notorious leak through the center sunroof cluster. The car was brought...
  3. J

Cleaning Plastic parts in engine bay

Anyone have any recommendations on cleaning the plastic bits in the engine bay? Specifically the black boxy plastic on top of the engine. Being in the northeast it seems to have collected a lot of sand from the winter. I was thinking some type of course brush attachment for the vacuum may...
  4. J

Products to clean yellowing wheels

So this is a little off topic regarding VW, but my wife has a Ford Escape, and her wheels are getting some yellowing from the brake dust. I have washed the car, and wheels weekly since we bought it, yet they are still yellowing. Does anyone have any recommendations or products to...
  5. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I wrapped my mirrors with 3M 1080 wrap, and have noticed a couple chips in the wrap after 2 months.