GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS - JB4 with Bluetooth $225

Just pull this off my car two weeks ago. No issues. -Bob
  2. S

FS- Brada BR5 18" Wheel Faces SOLD

4 Brada BR5 18" wheel faces. New never assembled. I bought them raw, fresh out of the CNC. I've given them some love but I think they need a little more work to get ready for powder coating. Will ship at the buyers expense No center caps 5x112 CB 60mm
  3. S

BMS WMI Brand New $200+ shipping

I decided not to install my BMS WMI. $200 plus shipping - BMS Kit
  4. S

Autotech/Mangaflow Exhaust

SOLD SOLD SOLD No problems with the fit just a little too loud for me. Wife and kids don't dig it and tired of it in the garage. Couple tiny dents on the underside of one of the tips that happened during install. Painted black just cause. Comes with a Vibrant Res. $250 Pick up near Newark DE.
  5. S

FS -GTI Ed Springs $200 shipped SOLD

The roads around my house suck. My loss your gain. Willing to ship or picked up in Newark De.
  6. S

WTB- IS38 Actuator

Unfortunately, my EPC light came on and the code is for a stuck actuator Let me know whats out there
  7. S

USP Downpipe w/ magnaflow cat $300 shipped

USP Downpipe w/ magnaflow cat $250 SOLD
  8. S

USP Downpipe w/ magnaflow cat $350 shipped

USP Downpipe w/ magnaflow cat $300 shipped 1
  9. S

IS38 Swap Advice

I'm in the middle of my IS38 swap and I'm fighting with the oil and water lines off of the turbo. I think the only one left at this point is the "k" line off of the back of the turbo. Any advice, tips, tricks, voodoo chants that would help me out? Thanks Bob
  10. S

18x9 +52 Wheel Fitment Question

I was hoping someone here would be able to give me the "go" or "no go" if an Audi TT 18x9 +52 would fit the MK7. I am new to the MK7 platform and I know even less about fitting a larger wheel. I usually play if fairly safe when changing wheels however I saw a pic of a TT with these wheels and...