GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

SOLD: Cobb Accessport Golf R Manual AP3-VLK-003

I am selling my Cobb Accessport off of my 2019 Golf R 6spd manual that I recently sold. No DSG maps on it, but I'm sure they can be added through Cobb. It is in great shape and was uninstalled properly. Located just south of Houston, TX. Willing to ship. Asking $500
  2. S

FS TX: 2019 Golf R Manual Indium Grey 16k Miles Stock

Hey guys, I am selling my 2019 VW Golf R. It is a manual transmission model and Indium Grey color with the black wheel option. It is bone stock with the exception of a full PPF film on the front end, the VW accessory frameless homelink rearview mirror, and full tint. It also has the badges...
  3. S

FS TX: Cobb Accesport V3 for MK7 GTI and OEM 2017 GTI Intercooler

FS TX: OEM MK7 2017 GTI Intercooler Hey guys, I am selling the OEM intercooler off of my 2017 GTI Sport. I already sold the car, but still have this laying around. I swapped to an aftermarket intercooler at around 2500 miles after I bought the car new. So this is almost brand new. Asking...
  4. S

FS TX: OEM 2017 GTI Sport Suspension 2500 miles

Hey guys, I am selling the OEM suspension off of my 2017 GTI Sport. I already sold the car, but still have this laying around. I swapped to KW coilovers at around 2500 miles after I bought the car new. So this is almost brand new. Includes everything taken off with coilovers; shocks...
  5. S

2017 VW Volkswagen Golf GTI Sport White Manual

Hey guys, I am selling my excellent condition 1 owner VW Golf GTI Sport in white that I bought new. Best package in my mind with all of the upgrades you want and none that you dont! Link to more pictures: https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/pearland-2017-vw-volkswagen-golf-gti/6821945192.html...