GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7NMpdx

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got her all cleaned and was saddened by the hit and run damage. But could be worse. I love the new shoes I put on. Been a couple days and love them even more when she is clean. Finally took some decent pics. And the damage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Mk7NMpdx

Got windshield replaced yesterday and new shoes. Needs to be cleaned up but have to wait 3 days. Plus waiting on an adjuster for my hood from a hit and run. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Mk7NMpdx

Audi S3 Reps

So I have fallen in love with the look of the s3 wheels on mk7s. I really want to pick some up. But I am not gonna pay ECS $600+ per wheel. What's any one come across a quality place to pick up reps in the US? Sorry I don't know the code name of the wheel but here's a picture of what I am...
  4. Mk7NMpdx

Fitment issues USP dp?

Anyone else run into fitment issues on a 17 when installing this downpipe? We are running into issues where it pulls the exhaust bracket to far toward the front of the car and the two tabs that go in the rubber grommets are rattling against crossmember. We used a bunch nuts to temp fix the...
  5. Mk7NMpdx

So far they ride just like stock imo. I'm happy with them. Make the car look so much better. I'll try to take some better pictures when the weather clears. But nothing that isn't already on the forum. I am trying to decide what wheel next after I fix my exhaust leak. Had picked 19s originally...
  6. Mk7NMpdx

[emoji1303] will do. The first time anyone has brought that to my attention. I'm on vwr springs. The right amount of low for my daddy daily. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Mk7NMpdx

Looks so much better sprung and spaced. Ps don't mind the dirty garage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Mk7NMpdx

Installed my vwr springs and ecs spacers. That was a pain in the ass. Then put my USP downpipe on. Can't get the back slip fit to seal so gonna roll around with an exhaust leak for a few days till I can figure it out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Mk7NMpdx

Amazing response. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Mk7NMpdx

That's what I remember too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Mk7NMpdx

Dang it. I I remember right there is a mirror that works with the rain sensing. I'll dig tonight and report back. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Mk7NMpdx

Thank you. Will order mine tonight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. Mk7NMpdx

I want both of those features. This mod is very high on my to do list Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Mk7NMpdx

Where did you get it? Also what part number did you use? I have rain sensing wipers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Mk7NMpdx

I want this. Badly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. Mk7NMpdx

Chemical Guys came thru today. Shoutout for quality product. Excited to use it but it's suppose to snow and freezing rain tomorrow.... perfect. Two mystery boxes Edit: I'm an idiot they have nothing to do with music. Lol. Thanks diggs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. Mk7NMpdx

Yea that's too bad I'd rock one of those stickers for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. Mk7NMpdx

Is there ever a right time?

Alright folks, The time is coming. The mod bug is itching and the more I read about it the is38 is very appealing. Hard part is that I have right about 1000 miles in the car lol. When did you all begin to heavily mod your cars? Just trying to get a common consensus. I know there is never a...
  19. Mk7NMpdx

Anyone with the brushed aluminum caps on the csg? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. Mk7NMpdx

Tried to give it some love with a spray wash but failed miserably. She needs some more attention. But I still love looking at her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro