GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hahaha my normal commute by car is literally 5 minutes each way (to train station and back). I definitely get why you'd do that.
  2. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Have there been any recent updates from them on the TCU tune? I would like to get it before I go Stage 2 on my ECU. If not I have Eurodyne as a backup.
  3. R

Suspension setup advice needed - ED vs. Eibach vs. ?

Hi everybody! Suspension noob here. I've searched and gone through numerous threads but most of them are either too dated by now or aren't about GTI's. I have a 2017 GTI Sport with a completely stock suspension setup. What I'm looking for is something that would balance both looks and...
  4. R

FS 18x7.5 VW OEM Nogaro Wheels w/ Tires (Nassau County, Long Island, NY)

SOLD Overall condition: Look flawless from 10 ft away ;) Were on the car for only 4k miles. All tires are Bridgestone Potenza 225/40/R18. One tire has a puncture. May or may not be repairable. One wheel was accidentally dropped on its face :( (damage detailed below) One wheel has some curb...
  5. R

Weird spot around rear GTI badge

Does anyone have any idea what that could be? It's only visible under direct sunlight and only at certain angles so I only noticed it the next day after taking delivery. It's absolutely smooth to the touch and a water spot remover that worked extremely well on my previous car didn't do much to...