GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

For Sale:JB4 with usb cable

Used for around 8k miles on a golf mk7 1.8l. It is the Jb4 group3 version. I'm in south florida, so I'll do $100 local. $300 shipped. And only using venmo, no paypal. And only in the United States.
  2. 1

Blower Motor Leak

Don't know if it's been brought up, but I just got my car back after a week at the dealership. I got into the car last weekend after a lot of rain, turned the car on, and i hear a gurgle noise from the passenger side. I start looking over there and see water pouring into the car from under the...
  3. 1

JB4 for 1.8L golf for sale

*Update: gave to a friend, I don't have patience to sell things*
  4. 1

JB4 and maintenance

I have a question with maintenance and the jb4. Since the JB4 is plugged in to the obd port, if you brought your car in for service and left the jb4 in, could it be unplugged at the port and updates and scanning be completed by the mechanic? Or will I need to really take it fully out when I get...
  5. 1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I guess? I mean what am I even looking for, and will I only feel it driving the car aggressive? I don't have manual or dsg also, could that be it? I got it because of how everyone raves about that mod here, but it honestly didn't change my drive.
  6. 1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

installed 034 dogbone mount. Did not notice any difference whatsoever with the car. Wasted $50.
  7. 1

Engine difference in TSI vs. GTI

I've been searching everywhere to find the difference between the 1.8 vs. 2.0 engine. It pretty much seems that they are the same core components but with the GTI having a couple beefier external parts like intercooler and exhaust. I'm guessing the 2.0 has to have different internals, but...
  8. 1

South FLorida Mod Friendly Dealerships

I saw there are some old comments about mod friendly dealerships in the area, and wanted to see what's up to date. I've heard Gunther Coconut creek is mod friendly. Can anyone confirm that, and to what extent they are mod friendly. Like if I go in with a Jb4 for service.
  9. 1

16inch wolfsburg wheels FS

Local Pickup only close to palm beach, florida. Wheels and tires off a 2017 golf wolfsburg. 16 inch wheels with 205 tires. Used for about 1100 miles before I switched them for bigger wheels. Brand new really. Comes with center caps, lugs, and lug caps. Pretty much took a trip to orlando on them...
  10. 1

1.8 tsi suspension

So pretty much every topic deals with GTI's, so I wanted to get some info on regular golf owners and their suspension. As it is, the sway bars are a little smaller then the GTI. So alot of sway bar upgrades talk about how much better they are for a GTI but not for the golf. What I'm worried...