GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I have a few items for sale. Both parts are in excellent condition. -OEM VW (manufactured in Europe) Cherry Red Euro LED MK7 tail lights. No wire harness - $400.00 obo -MK7 GTI VWR Springs - $120.00 obo PM me with any questions. Parts are located at Thousand Oaks (91362
  2. M

FS: MK7 Euro LED tails & VWR Springs

Pic of taillights and the drop from the VWR springs for reference.
  3. M

FS: MK7 Euro LED tails & VWR Springs

I have a few items for sale. Both parts are in excellent condition. -OEM VW (manufactured in Europe) Cherry Red Euro LED MK7 tail lights. No wire harness - $400.00 obo -MK7 GTI VWR Springs - $120.00 obo PM me with any questions. Parts are located at Thousand Oaks (91362)
  4. M

30K service

I have a 2017 GTI and I am due soon for the 30K service. Does the 30k service have to be done by VW, or can I have it done elsewhere with the proper documentation? The car is a lease, so I’d rather not have to pay $300+ for what looks to be really just a routine service. Any advice would be...
  5. M

Recommended So Cal VW dealers for Service

Wanted to see if you guys can recommend any So Cal (preferrably San Fernando Valley) VW dealers that do quality maintenance and service related work. Just picked up new GTI, and I can say from previous experience with other makes that a quality service advisor and tech is without question worth...
  6. M

Quietest catted down pipe?

For those of you who are stage 2, which manufacturer makes the quietest catted down pipe? Any drone is going to be a deal breaker for me given my long commute to work. Thanks in advance.