GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GH03ST.

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yeah I’m okay I was lucky enough to swerve out the way but still ended up clipping the deer. And what happened to crxgator is just heartbreaking[emoji29]...these deer are awful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GH03ST.

Had a lovely encounter with Bambi [emoji53] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GH03ST.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I didn't notice that , it was a typo but it works! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GH03ST.

Those dsg farts sound AMAZING. I'm defiantly buying the catless pipe for my cts downpipe after hearing his. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GH03ST.

I don't have auto rain sensors, but if I were to guess it probably would cause issues for the sensor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GH03ST.

Haha I work in Chantilly as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GH03ST.

Thanks man I appreciate it! I live in WV now but I was in Leesburg for awhile. I'm not a part of the group at the moment but I'm thinking about joining since I'm in Chantilly every weekday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GH03ST.

Added a Forge Twintercooler and Carbon Fiber Front Lip, washed it and took a few pictures. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk