1. J

FS Stock MK7 R intercooler

Still available. Make an offer
  2. J

OEM MK7 R stock tail lights

Throw an offer. Looking to get rid of these “
  3. J

OEM MK7 R stock tail lights

I have OEM stock tail lights that I took off my 2017 R with less than 5k miles so they are mint. Located in Staten Island NY willing to ship but buyer pays shipping as they will probably be a lil costly due to the size and prep needed to ship safely, insuring no damage. $150
  4. J

Stock mk7 R springs

If you are willing to cover the shipping cost.
  5. J

FS Stock MK7 R intercooler

I have my stock 2017 MK7 R intercooler FS that was taken off the car with about 10k miles on it. I’ll take $100 obo picked up In Staten Island.
  6. J

Stock mk7 R springs

I have my stock 2017 mk7 R springs for sale. They were taken off the car with less that 3k miles on them. $75 picked up in Staten Island NY.
  7. J

A few parts left over from my Golf R

Sorry for that. Didnt finish the post for some reason. Fixed now. Thanks.
  8. J

A few parts left over from my Golf R

So I dont have my 2017 golf r anymore and have a few parts for sale off of it. 1.Ecs intake system with 2 filters ($150) 2.Ecs turbo muffler delete with silicone pipe and clamps ($50) 3.Stock coil packs ($75) 4.034 Dog bone insert ($25) I am located in Staten Island NY and all prices are...
  9. J

FS: APR valveless catback and Revo DP

I have for sale a great condition APR valveless cat back and a Revo catless Vband Downpipe. I am willing to part with the whole turbo back system for $1000 plus a stock catback section !! Picked up in staten Island NY I need to keep it local Text or call 3477442973 Email Jp3n5@yahoo.com For...
  10. J

Audi s4 V Spoke Gloss Black powdercoat

I have for sale a set of OEM 2016 Audi s4 black optics package V Spoke wheels (powder coated gloss black by espos powdercoating). Specs: 19x8.5 +43 66.6 (would need hub centric rings to fit VW) They would fit the MK7 platform perfectly when matched with "most" 235/35/19 tires. Condition...
  11. J

Pretoria FS NYC

I have Mint condition Pretoria wheels off my 2017 R. In March I had them powdercoated by espos powdercoating in "bronze chrome". They have the oem conti's mounted with about 70% tread life left. The wheels have been off the car since November as I have my winter wheels on. I also have H&R...
  12. J

Waterfest NYC ride out

Are there any groups riding out from the NYC area passing through Staten Island?